chapter fourteen

"Could I get a pasta carbonara please?" I asked the waiter, my stomach already rumbling. We are in a restaurant just outside London, we were kind of late, so it was not that busy in the restaurant. There were a couple fans, who asked for a picture right before we sat down.

"Thank you so much" We all said to the waiter giving him our menu's. Harry was sitting next to me, resting his hand on my thigh. It was making me extremely nervous, hoping that the other boys won't notice it. I honestly don't know why I am that nervous about the boys finding out. Maybe it is because this is my 'relationship' in a long time. Since I have been in the public eye, I haven't been serious with anyone. I am scared what everybody will say once they find out, the boys, the media and my fans. Even though there have been rumors, I knew those were fake, now it is real.

"You've got loads of interviews tomorrow, right?" JJ asked me. "Yes, a couple with some magazines! These are my first after the tour, so I am kind of nervous what they are going to be asking me" taking a sip from my drink, I feel Harry squeezing my thigh lightly. "What are you guys doing tomorrow?" I was trying to distract them from my now red cheeks. Why does Harry have this effect on me?

"We have Sidemen filming, we are filming Blind Dating 4" Simon answered. "Is it the fourth one already?" Ethan looked shocked.

"Hey guys!" Talia greeted us, just arriving at the restaurant with Freya and Ellie. "Hey girls, glad you are here!" I said to them, winking. They laughed sitting down. "Nova you looked so good on your last Instagram post!" Ellie said sitting down next to Vikk giving him a kiss. "Thanks babe, you are so sweet" I smiled at her, she was always so kind. "Oh, and we didn't look good on our post?" Tobi asked, teasing Ellie. "No, sorry" Freya said high-fiving me.

After the lovely dinner we all said goodbye to each other, Harry bringing me back to my apartment. "You want to come inside for a bit? We could play some games?" Knowing Harry, he would not come inside if I asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. "Sure" He walked around his car and took my hand, walking together to the lift. "It was amazing, yet nerve wrecking seeing the O2" Harry said pushing the button of my floor. He leaned against the lift, bringing me with him. He wrapped his hands around me, making me lay my head on his chest. "I know right, I can't believe I am going to perform at the O2" I mumbled into his shirt. "I still can't believe that you even have fans" Harry said jokingly. I slapped his chest lightly making me look up at him. "Could say the same thing about you, Harold" He laughed hugging me again, quickly letting me go, because the lift stopped on my floor.

I wiped the tears away from my eyes "this part is so sad". I somehow got Harry to watch a movie with me, we were watching a dog's purpose. Harry laughed at me, throwing some popcorn at my face. We were sitting on the couch, covered with a blanket with some popcorn on my lap. "Hey! That's not nice! It's really sad" I threw some popcorn back at him, but he caught it with his mouth. "Oh my god! How did you even manage that!" He grinned at me, proud that he caught it. "Throw one at me, I want to try!" I turned my body towards him, ready to catch some popcorn. Harry grabbed some popcorn and lined up his shot. "Ready?" I nodded at him, my mouth wide open. He threw it high, making me lean backwards trying to catch it. "Harry what the fuck was that! You need to actually try to make my mouth" both laughing he grabbed another popcorn. "Alright, alright, this one is going in" I slapped my knees letting him know I was ready. He lifted his hand, closing one eye, aiming it directly at my mouth. "YES I DID IT" I jumped up and hugged Harry.

"I think you are trying to say that I did it" I let go of Harry, glaring at him. "Sure, Harry you did it" I winked at him looking him in his eyes. Then he leaned forward closing the small gap that was between us. His lips were soft, kissing me with lust. He pushed me back, laying me down on the couch. I wrapped my legs around his waist, making him lay on top of me. His tongue grazed my lips asking for entrance. I was feeling everything at once, happiness, excitement and lust. Harry made me feel on top of the world. I let my hand wander on his back, making him groan slightly. Harry's hand made his way to the hem of my shirt. Lifting it slightly I could feel his hand on my skin, staying at my waist.

After a while we pulled back, looking at each other. "I can't get enough of you" Harry said turning us around, making me lay on top of him, my head on his chest. Laying my hands on his chest too, resting my head on them, I looked at him. "Don't you find it weird, that we were friends for so long, but only liking each other now?" He started to brush through my hair with his hand. "Just bad timing, I guess, and feelings can change" I nodded at him, happy how things have turned out. I yawned, closing my eyes slightly. "You should go to bed, it has been a long day" I nodded, still keeping my eyes closed. "Will you stay?" Now looking at him, afraid that he was going to turn me down. "Sure" he smiled, standing up and giving me a kiss on my forehead.

The next morning I woke up with my head pressed in Harry's neck, legs wrapped around each other and his hands around me. I honestly don't know how we ended up sleeping like this, but I am not complaining. I tried getting out of his grip without waking him, but I failed. "Good morning" Harry said to me with his morning voice. Could he get any sexier? "Hi" I smiled, getting up from my bed. "I need to leave soon for my interviews, at what time do you have Sidemen filming?" Harry grabbed his phone looking at the time.

"In three hours" He groaned pushing his head back on the pillow, closing his eyes again. "You could stay here for a bit, I don't mind" He opened one eye, looking at me. "You sure? Would love to get some more sleep" I climbed back onto the bed, making my way over to Harry. "Yes I am sure, enjoy it" He grabbed my arm dragging me down. "Won't be the same without you" Instead of giving me a lovely hug he messed up my hair by rubbing his hand through it. "You really are great Harry" I escaped shaking my head at him laughing. "I'll see you later"

"See you later, love"

I closed my bedroom door, grabbing my clothes from my closet. Luckily my team will be styling me and giving me a good layer of make up making me somewhat good-looking for the press. I decided that sweat pants and a big sweater would be a perfect outfit for today.

"Are you ready for your first interview Nova?" Cindy asked me, walking into my temporary dressing room. We were in an old industrial building, that was transformed into a filming studio. This day is going to be long, I have 8 interviews in total. "Ready as I'll ever be" I stood up, ruffling my hair a bit giving it more volume. "Great, follow me"