chapter seventeen

*Sorry it has been so long guys! I hope you like the new chapter! I'll try to upload every week!*

"At what time do I have to be there?" I asked Dave on the phone. He was calling me about my meet and greet this afternoon. "I'll pick you up at one" "Dave I am perfectly capable of driving there myself" I sat down, taking a bite from my sandwich that I made. "I know, I'll see you at one" Dave hung up. I smiled to myself, Dave is too kind.

I decided to wear some boyfriend jeans with a graphic t-shirt, keeping it simple. I love meeting fans, they are always so happy, and I love that I can thank them in person.

Dave: I am outside 😊

I quickly grabbed my bag, closing the door behind me. The lift door just closed, so I took the stairs down. Finally, reaching the car park, I saw Dave waiting for me. "Did you take the stairs all the way down?" Dave looked confused as to why I took the stairs, I was probably covered in sweat. "The lift just went down, and I didn't want to wait" I shrugged my shoulders and closed the car door. "You are something special" I laughed at Dave making him laugh too. "How many fans am I meeting today?" I questioned him. "Uhm around 150 I think, so not that much"

We arrived at the little venue where the meet and greet would be, it has been a while since a did a meet and greet, so I am super excited. I can't wait to see all those faces, and hear their stories. Some fans were already there, waiting in line with smiles on their faces. We made sure that the fans could not see me arrive, and that means that I was crouching down in my seat, so professional. Once I was inside I went straight to the changing room, I still had to do my makeup. I did not bring my makeup artist, because I don't like my makeup that heavy if I am not performing.

After I did my makeup I decided to face time Harry, wondering what he was up to. After a couple of rings I got a text message.

Harry: Hey, sorry I can't FaceTime now. Is something wrong? Or did you just want to see my face 😉

I laughed at the last part of his message, of course he would say that.

Nova: That's alright, No nothing is wrong, just wanted to say hi. Wondering what you are up too.

Harry: Oh nothing special, just filming with the guys! Have fun at your meet and greet! See you after?

Nova: I'll call you when I am done!

"Are you ready Nova?" Dave yelled from outside the dressing room. I was watching some Netflix trying to calm my nerves. I always get nervous before a meet and greet. I just don't want to disappoint them.

"OMG, I can't believe I am meeting you!! I love you!!" A girl was hugging me, almost crying. I still can't believe I have this kind of effects on people. She was so cute. "It is so nice to meet you! What is your name?" I asked her smiling at her. She looks so happy. "My name is Alice!" "That is such a beautiful name!" She let out a little squeal, making me laugh. "Shall we take a picture?" I pointed at the woman who was with her, probably her mother, that was taking some pictures. "Yes please!" She was standing next to me, shaking a bit. I smiled at the camera squeezing her shoulder with my hand. After the photo I hugged her and thanked her for supporting me.

Next up where two boys. I don't often get boys at my meet and greet, but it is not strange. They were however taller than me, and that is something that usually does not happen. My fans are often younger than me, but these boys looked around my age.

"Hi! How are you guys? Thank you for coming!" I said smiling to them, giving them both a hug. There was something familiar about them, but I could not point my finger to it.

"Yeah we are both big fans of yours" The tallest said looking at me smiling. I looked at the other boy, he looked so familiar. My eyes were locked with his and my cheeks were getting hot. I was  shaking my head, confused at what was going on. "I am so glad to hear that! What are your names?" "My name is Connor and his name is Sam" The shorter one said. He looked so nervous. After some more small talk I asked them if they wanted to take a photo.

Connor stepped aside and pulled out his phone, Sam stood next to me placing his hands on my shoulders. Because he was so tall I could not place my hands on his shoulders, so I wrapped one around his waist. After the photo was taken, they swapped around.

Instead of placing his hands on my shoulders he placed them around my waist. It didn't feel weird, it felt familiar. I looked up at him, confused. Then I saw, it was Harry. A layer of make up and special effects on his face. Different hair and different clothes than he would usually wear. But I could see the colored lenses on his beautiful eyes, and the little wrinkles that would appear when he smiled. His lips and his teeth, even his hands. It all fell into place. I looked at Sam and saw that it was Simon. I smiled glad that I discovered it. I leaned into Harry, wrapping my hands around his waist to, and smiled at the camera. Simon yelled "Smile" and just when he was going to take a photo I said "Don't smile to hard Harry, otherwise everyone will see those cute wrinkles around your eyes" His head spun around looking me right into my eyes. He looked shocked, but also glad that I saw through his disguise.

"How did you know?" He slightly whispered at me. "It was hard, but you can't disguise the little things about you" I looked at Simon. He looked confused not knowing what we were talking about. "I'll go with it" I said to him quickly, thinking it must be a video they are shooting.

"Thank you so much for your time! We can't wait for the O2 show!" Simon or Sam said to me. Harry nodded, going along with it. "Are you guys going to be there?" It was hard not to laugh at them. "Yes we are going to be there!" Harry said full of excitement. "I hope to see you guys there!" I gave them both a hug to say goodbye, but before I knew it I saw five other boys running towards us.

"We got you!!" JJ yelled making people around us scream. They were so excited to see the Sidemen here. I tried to look confused "Wait, what?" I looked at Harry and Simon "OMG! No way!!" I hoped it was believable enough. Simon was laughing hard and started to take his disguise of. "I can't believe you did not see it!" Vikk said hugging me. "Well I found it a bit weird, but I could not place it" I was glad that they were believing me. Harry was just stood there laughing, glad that I was playing along.

"Why did you guys do this?" I asked them, not seeing any cameras. "We thought it to be a good video announcing our surprise for the O2. There are hidden cameras all around the room" Josh pointed them out to me. "You guys are crazy" I was shaking my head at them and gave them all a hug. After taking a quick photo with them, I resumed my meet and greet with the fans.

"Can we go out tonight?" Ethan asked us. We were sitting in my dressing room, they waited for me after the meet and greet. I was sitting on Harry's lap in my big cozy chair. "Yes please!!" Harry yelled already excited thinking about going out. "I'll come if the rest of the girls come" don't get me wrong, I would have a lot of fun with the boys, but it would be nicer if the girls will be there too. "I'll ask them right now" Josh pulled out his phone probably texting Freya straight away.

"We better get ready then" Tobi stood up, grabbing his jacket and his bag. "After everybody is ready we can meet at our place and order some food" Simon said also standing up, ready to leave.

"Are you coming with us Harry or are you going with Nova?" Ethan asked Harry. I looked at Harry, not minding what his decision would be. "I'll go with Nova, we will see you guys later" He smiled at me, squeezing my thigh with his hand.

After they left I snuggled my head in his neck. "Are you tired?" Harry asked me. I snuggled even closer closing my eyes. "Is it that obvious?" Harry wrapped his hands around me, holding me close. "It is going to be a long night then" He laughed. He was stroking my arm, making me feel warm inside. I moved my head looking Harry in his eyes. "I was really happy when I saw you today" I smiled at him. "I found it really hard not kissing you when I saw you" I laughed at Harry. "It would have been really weird if you did" He laughed grabbing my chin. "But I can finally kiss you now" He brought our lips together, kissing me softly.

"Will you go on a date with me tomorrow?" I smiled at him "Of course I will Harry!" I gave him another kiss. "What are we going to do?" I already want it to be tomorrow. This would be our first official date. "Can't tell you, it is a surprise" I looked at Harry concerned. "Don't worry Nova, it won't be in the public eye" He gave my arm a reassuring squeeze. He knows me to well. I gave him another kiss "I can't wait".