chapter twenty

*Thank you guys so much for 1k reads!!! Hope you like the new chapter!*

I looked in the mirror, pulling my hair into a ponytail. I was wearing some high-waisted baggy jeans paired with a purple cropped bandeau top. Luckily I found a big cardigan which I could wear over it, because otherwise I would be freezing. I took a picture of my full outfit and texted it to Talia, making sure it was okay I was wearing her clothes.

Talia: STOPP IT!! You look so much better in those clothes than me!!

I laughed at her response knowing that was not true. I also used some of her makeup that she had lying around here. Thanks to Talia I was ready for my first date with Harry.

"You ready?" JJ asked me, sticking his head around the corner. "Yeah, I'm coming" I smiled at him, glancing once more at the mirror making sure I looked good. "Are you excited?" JJ asked me once I stood next to him in the living room. "So excited, but so nervous at the same time" I bit my nail trying to calm the nerves. "You really should stop doing that, Nova" Simon spoke up, appearing from his office.

"Shut up" I walked to the door grabbing my coat. "Am I not getting a hug?" Simon disappointedly said. I giggled quickly giving him a hug. "Thanks for today, Si. I really appreciate it" Simon smiled at me and nodded. "Let's go, otherwise your going to be late" JJ said throwing his keys in the air, and not catching them. "Alright Mr. Clumsy" I laughed and waved at Simon.

I closed JJ's car door and waved at him, watching him drive away. My stomach was doing flips, I was so nervous. It was already dark outside, but it was a nice temperature. I walked towards their front door, and before I could ring their doorbell Freezy was standing in front of me with a big smile. "Welcome, Nova" he grinned at me, gesturing me inside.

He took my coat without asking and I giggled. "What are you doing Cal? Where is Harry?" I looked up at him, and he just shrugged his shoulders. "So I am just supposed to sit on the couch and wait for him?" I said just as I sat down on the couch, confused as to why Harry wasn't here. "Uh yeah, you want something to drink?" He kept looking at his phone, and walking around. "Sure I would love some water, thanks" I leaned back on the couch hoping that Harry would appear soon. Not that I did not like spending time with Cal, but I came here for a date and now Harry isn't here.

I watched Cal grab a glass out of the cubit, and move towards the faucet. He got a notification on his phone and he quickly grabbed it of the counter and placing the glass back. "Sorry Nova we are out of uuhh... water. Maybe we have some upstairs on our outside deck?" He said half serious half laughing. I looked at him confused, I mean I knew this is something Harry planned but how dumb is this excuse, out of water?

"So what you are trying to say is that there is no running water at the moment?" I teased him, walking to the faucet and turning it on. "Oh c'mon Nova, just go upstairs" He pushed me lightly towards the stairs that led up to their outside deck. I giggled and walked up the stairs curious what Harry had planned.

When I opened the door that leads outside, I let out a gasp. Harry had decorated a small section of the deck with some beautiful white sheets hanging from some poles making a den, lights and candles were all around and some thick sheets with loads of cushions were laying on the ground. Making it the most cozy tent/den I have ever seen.

"Omg Harry, this is beautiful!" I could not believe my eyes, it looked absolutely stunning. Harry looked over and walked towards me. He stood in front of me and cupped my cheeks. "You like it?" He looked at me with hopeful eyes, scared that I did not like it. "Are you kidding me Harry? This is the most beautiful thing that anyone has ever done for me!" I smiled into his hands and grabbed his neck pulling him closer to me, kissing him softly. "How did you do all of this?" I asked him walking towards the little installation. "I may have had some help from two girls" I turned towards him, seeing him scratch his left shoulder. "Did Talia and Freya help you?" I smiled at him, he was so cute. "Yeah" he mumbled, looking at the ground.

"Harry you are amazing" I grabbed his hand and tugged him towards the den. "You don't mind that I had some help?" He sat down next to me on the sheets, and I instantly cuddled him. "Of course not, you went above and beyond, and even asked some of our friends to make it perfect" I looked up at him smiling, letting him know that I am the happiest and luckiest woman alive.

"I ordered some Mc Donald's, because you had training today and I know how much you love some fast food after a long day" Harry looked at me stroking my hair. "No way!!" I was so hungry, so this was a perfect plan. "Yeah, Cal should bring it up any second" I giggled, he really put Cal to work. "You know what he said as an excuse to get me here?" Harry turned his head, now really curious what Cal did. "He was getting me some water when he received your text, so he said he was out of water" I laughed again thinking about it. "No way, he did not say that" Harry was laughing hard, and tears were coming out of my eyes.

After we were done with laughing Harry revealed that we were going to watch a movie. He hooked up a beamer, so we could watch on a big screen. We were choosing a film when Cal opened the door. "I have your food" He yelled placing it by the door and walking away quickly. "What are you paying him?" Harry stood up to get the food "Promised I would do a 'say it or shot it' video with him" He said once he returned with the food. "Those videos are awful!" I said to him. I quickly grabbed the bag and opened it. I was so hungry. After I gave Harry his food I dug in.

"I really needed this, thanks Harry" I smiled at him. I took all the food wrappings and threw them away. When I sat down again I decided to tell him about my small panic attack that I had today. I turned my body so I was facing Harry. "I have to tell you something Harry, it is not that serious, but I want you to know" Harry looked concerned and took my hand. "What is it?" He started rubbing small circles with his thumb on my hand. "Practice wasn't going that well today, and when I took a shower loads of thoughts entered my brain about the show and I started to panic. But I couldn't stop panicking, so I tried to call you, but you didn't pick up" I looked at Harry, curious how he was going to react. He looked a bit sad. "I am so sorry that happened to you Nova, and I am really sorry I didn't pick up." He grabbed my hands and pulled me over to him. I turned around and leaned against him, sitting between his legs. "Are you feeling better now? And how did you get home?" Harry asked me quietly, holding me tight. "Feeling much better now that I am with you." I squeezed his hand that was resting on my lap. "And Simon picked me up, he helped me with the paparazzi and calmed me down" I heard Harry sign. "There were paparazzi too?" I could his disappointment in his voice. I turned around and sat on his lap. "Yeah, so you are going to see some lovely pictures of me burying my face in Simon's chest" I smiled at him letting him know that I was okay now. "Oh my favorite! Going to print those and hang them up on my wall" Harry said jokingly. I giggled at him, "you are so stupid". He looked into my eyes and I could not stop staring at him. "I really, really like you, Nova" he mumbled almost whispering. My heart skipped a beat, making me all warm and fuzzy inside. "I really, really like you too, Harry" I whispered against his lips, slowly leaning in.

I closed my eyes waiting for his lips to touch mine. And once they did, butterflies erupted in my stomach. I wrapped my hands around his neck and I could feel his hands wrapping tightly around my back making me crash against him. There was no space left between us. The kiss started to heat up, and I could feel his tongue gliding across my lip, asking me for entrance.

I gladly accepted and started to tug on his hair making him groan. His hands slowly made their way down to my butt, slightly squeezing it. My whole body was tingling, and I wanted nothing more to be close to him. He pulled away slightly, our lips barely touching. "You still want to watch that movie?" He whispered. I just kissed him again, suggesting that I did not want to watch the movie.

He grabbed me tight, kissing me harder. My hands traveled from his neck to his chest, down to the bottom of his shirt. I slipped my hands underneath his shirt feeling him closer. I traveled my warm hands down his back making him groan. He started kissing down my neck traveling to my collarbone giving me some love bites, he pulled down my cardigan, throwing it on the floor. His hands roamed around my waist grabbing me tightly. I started to lift his shirt, so he backed away and pulled it off. He did not waste a second and smashed his lips hard on mine again. He wrapped one hand around my waist and turned us around, so I was lying on the sheets and cushions, and he was on top of me.

"You want to do this here?" He whispered against my lips. I looked him in the eyes, I could not think of a better place to have sex with him for the first time. So I just nodded and kissed him gently. "Wouldn't want it anywhere else"