chapter twenty-one

*Thank you guys so much for 2k reads! I can't believe it!! Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

I was lying pressed against Harry's side trying to keep warm. We were still outside looking up at the stars. We removed the sheet that was above us, so we had a clear look at the sky. We were covered by all the blankets and cushions enjoying each other's company.

"That star is so bright" I pointed up to the sky slightly to my left. Harry followed my finger trying to search for the star I was pointing at. "Oh woah, it is" Harry said surprised. "You really like watching stars don't you?" Harry asked me, turning towards me. "That night that you fell asleep on my bed, I found you looking at the stars too" He continued. "I think stars are so beautiful, I can watch them for hours and hours" I mumbled still looking up at the stars. "You are so beautiful" Harry whispered into my ear, snuggling his head into my neck. I smiled to myself, feeling lucky. "Shall we go inside? It is getting cold" I turned towards him nodding at him, I could stay here all night long. But he was right it was getting cold. "Yes we should go inside" I told him, grabbing my cardigan from the ground. I grabbed my other clothes and quickly put them on underneath the blankets to avoid getting cold. Harry on the other hand just pushed the blanket of him and walked around naked putting on his clothes. I giggled at him "such a show-off" I yelled at him. "I could do a little dance for you" Harry spoke back grinning at me. I grinned back "go on then, show me your best moves!" I laughed at him. I felt at peace, loving that Harry and I were so comfortable with each other. Harry was doing his signature dance move 'drowning child in a wheelchair', sounds awful, but it is a really funny dance, and he was doing it naked, so it was quite amusing.

"Okay Harold, calm down and get your clothes, I want to go inside" I spoke wrapping a blanket around myself. "Alright, alright" He quickly grabbed his clothes and dressed himself. He walked over to me and reached out his hand for me to grab. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "Should we not clean this up?" I pointed at all the blankets and cushions. "It'll be alright, I'll clean it up tomorrow" He said pushing me along.

Harry was still sound asleep when I woke up, so decided to cook him, and Cal, a nice breakfast. I was mixing some pancake batter when Cal walked in. "Good morning Nova! What are you making?" I turned around watching him grabbing some milk from the fridge. "Making pancakes for you and Harry" I smiled at him before turning around to start mixing again. "How was your first date with Harold?" I smiled to myself remembering last night, it was perfect. I looked at him over my shoulder "It was perfect". "Perfect, huh? He must be really good in bed" He chuckled at himself. But his comment made my cheeks heat up. "OMG, what made it more special than the other times? Was it because you guys did it outside?" He was still laughing just joking with me, but he didn't realize that it was our first time together. I just kept quiet not wanting to reveal everything to Cal. "No way! It was you guy's first time?!". I grabbed a blueberry that was lying next to the pancake batter and threw it at his face. "Shut up" I giggled at him, cheeks burning. At that moment Harry walked in. "Yes Bog! You did it" Cal yelled walking towards Harry, giving a confused Harry a high five. "What did I do?" He walked towards me, giving me a soft kiss smiling at me. "You finally had sex with Nova" Cal mumbled after he took a sip of his milk. Harry turned his head towards me, looking confused. "Don't look at me! He just guessed and my cheeks gave it away" I pointed at my cheeks. Harry laughed "you're cute" He brushed my cheek with his hand and once again gave me a small kiss. "Okay, jeez it was better when you guys still hadn't done it" Cal said grabbing his glass and walking to his room. "I'll bring you some pancakes when they're done!" I yelled after him.

I poured some pancake batter into the pan, making sure I did not put too much pancake batter in. Harry's arms were wrapped around my waist and his head was resting on my shoulder. "I had an amazing time last night" Harry whispered into my ear. I turned around in his arms, placing my arms around his neck. I moved closer to him whispering against his lips "it was the best night ever". I pecked his lips, but Harry quickly pushed harder against mine, deepening the kiss. Before we got carried away I heard someone calling my phone. I moved away from Harry, making him pout. I looked at my phone, seeing Cindy calling me. I mouthed a 'sorry' at Harry, picking up the phone.