chapter twenty-seven

After that night me and Harry went home together and in the morning we looked at our socials. I was nervous but it was okay. Don't get me wrong, there were loads of negative and hateful comments, but it was a relief to see it together with Harry.

Our friends are our support system, and we get loads of love from them which helps us allot.

After the guys released their mini show about our performance, they got an amazing boost on their YouTube channel, and it gave me an amazing boost too.

And now, 6 months later, I am on a summer tour across Europe. Because I wanted to travel more in the cities I visit, we planned loads of time in between the performances. I left London almost 2 months ago now, and I am having the time of my life even though I miss Harry and my friends terribly.

But that is going to change, because I am seeing them all tomorrow. They are in Greece at the moment, they arrived yesterday. I told Harry I couldn't come, and he was really disappointed, but little does he know I planned my whole tour around this.

Everybody knows I am coming, except for Harry, and that makes it even more exciting. I arrived in my hotel yesterday as well, and I will be seeing everybody tomorrow. I saw a couple of fans at the airport and I had to ask them to not post anything until tomorrow in case Harry would see it.

I facetimed Harry this morning and he suspected nothing. He just kept asking me if I could not just come for one day, and I had to keep lying to him that I couldn't. After that I face timed Talia and Freya, and they told me Harry was a bit sad that I wasn't there.

They have a boat trip planned for tomorrow, Josh was going to ensure that they arrived a bit early, and I will be arriving just before the boat leaves. And then I will be enjoying a nice vacation together with my friends.

My evening was quiet, just watching some movies on my bed. I wanted to go outside and eat somewhere, but I was too scared that I accidentally walk into them, and ruin the whole surprise. I saw some videos of them walking around the city and having loads of fun, which made me even more excited about this holiday.

When I woke up the next morning I was really nervous, I was so excited to see Harry again. I missed him so much, everything inside me was craving him.

Because it was hot outside I kept my makeup light, also knowing that is how Harry likes it. Under my sundress I already wore my bikini, ready for a day full of tanning.

Josh texted me saying they will be leaving in about ten minutes. They needed to ride for approximately five minutes, so I needed to hurry, because I needed to travel a bit longer. I checked my hotel room, ensuring that I was not forgetting anything.

Just when I closed my hotel room door I got a text from Harry

Just on our way to a boat for the day, miss you so much. Will be thinking about you the whole day, wishing you were here. Hoping that you have the best day in Italy. Love you so much x

I felt some tears rise in my eyes, feeling overwhelmed by the sweetest text. He almost never texted me, so this was really special.

The whole car ride I was a nervous wreck, I was biting my nails until I had none of them left. The taxi driver must think I am one crazy lady. I asked him to stop one street away from the harbor, so I could walk to the boat.

"Thank you so much, sir" I thanked the taxi driver when I got out of the taxi. My hands were a bit clammy and my stomach was full of butterflies. I knew the guys would be on the top deck, so I could easily enter the boat without Harry noticing. Josh was standing on the pavement, just in front of the boat waiting for me. Once he noticed me, he waved at me, making sure I saw him. I fastened my pace, excited to see my friend.