chapter sixteen

My hand was caressing his cheek, Harry looking at me with lust in his eyes. His hand roaming my butt, making me warm inside. The beat dropped, so I stood up from his embrace leaving him behind.

Practice felt different now that everybody knew something was going on between me and Harry. Personally I felt more self-conscious dancing in front of them, hating the attention me and Harry got. I started thinking about the big performance, what if everybody knew me about me and Harry, and we had to dance in front of all of them? Why did this bother me so much?

"Good job guys, you look amazing" Eric said clapping with a big smile on his face. We had just finished a four-hour training session. I was exhausted not fully recovered yet from the flu. I could see that Harry was knackered too, sitting against the wall looking at his phone. "Take a quick shower in the dressing rooms, and meet me in room C for costume fitting!" Eric has been really excited for the costumes and helped search for them. He had a couple of options for us, and he needed to make sure they fit.

"Can I shower in your dressing room?" Harry was hugging me from behind, I wrapped my hands around his leaning back against his chest. "Well, you have to wait till I am ready" I felt so comfortable in his embrace, I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth. "Better than sharing two showers with six guys" I chuckled feeling a kiss on my temple. "C'mon then" I grabbed his hand dragging him with me. "Going to share a shower I see!" JJ yelled at us grinning. The other guys looked at us laughing. This is exactly what I hated, the attention focused on me and someone I really like. I stopped walking, feeling embarrassed. "Better than showering with you" Harry yelled back, now dragging me along.

"Why are you so embarrassed when they make a joke about us?" Harry closed the door behind us. "Are you embarrassed of me?" I turned around seeing Harry looking at me with sad eyes. "No, no! Harry I am not embarrassed of you! I just don't know how to handle those situations!" I took his hands and placed them on my waist, my hands wrapped around his neck. "I am so sorry, just know that I could never be embarrassed off you" I gave him a light kiss on his lips "Sorry that you felt that way" I looked at him, feeling sad that he would think that. He smiled and grabbed my face, pulling me back and kissing me harder. His kiss was filled with emotion, making me stand on my tip toes trying to get as close to him as possible. He turned us around making my back crash against the wall "Jump" He whispered making his lips graze my ear. His hands were supporting my thighs, my hands grabbing his hair. He moved his lips to my jaw, leaving small kisses all the way to my neck.

I started biting my lips trying to control the pleasure Harry was giving me. "I need to go and shower, Harry" I tried to tell him, but it came out as a small whisper making Harry laugh. His lips crashed against mine again, his hands leaving my thighs. I dropped my legs, trapped between Harry and the wall. I could feel his hands on my skin, travelling to my waist. "You sure you want to go shower?" Our noses and foreheads were touching, lips barely touching each other.  His breath hot on my lips. "Don't want to, but I'll have too" I placed my hands on his chest slightly pushing him off me. Really not wanting to stop I gave him one last kiss before moving to the shower.

After drying off, I realized I left my new set of clothes on the couch. Leaving the shower only wearing a towel I saw Harry looking up at me from the couch. His eyes roamed by body biting his lips. I started blushing feeling a bit self-conscious. "You don't know what you are doing with me" His voice low, not looking away from me. I quickly grabbed my clothes "Go shower Harry, we need to hurry up" He stood up "Alright" he gave me a kiss on my cheek before entering the shower.

"That was quick" Simon said when me and Harry entered the room. Simon was sitting on the small couch with Vikk and JJ. I stuck my tongue out at him, walking to the racks with clothes. There was one rack with my costumes and three racks with theirs. I still hadn't decided what outfit I was going to wear, it needed to look good with their outfits.