*8*

__________________________________________________________
Song recommendation:    Listen before I go- Billie Eilish.
                                                     Need Somebody (Acoustic)- Xuitcasecity
__________________________________________________________

!Attempted suicide and suicidal thoughts! 
(This is gonna be a longer chapter...)

He banged Jimin against the wall, the many bracelets on his arms jingling. 
The moment the bell had rung, he excused himself, leaving a stunned Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok behind as he trailed Jimin through the halls. He noticed people staring, but heeded them no attention. 

It was like the other boy knew Jungkook's intent and walked to a more quiet area of the school, before disappearing into the empty auditorium. There, Jungkook caught him as he waited for him behind the little podium. 

"How could you!," he yelled at him through clenched teeth, his anger seeping out of him as he shoved Jimin against the wall hard. 
Hearing Jimin's obvious accusation about his pills earlier in class had left him a bloody mess. He was enraged, scared- loosing control. No one could find out. No one!

Jimin didn't say anything, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket, staring back at Jungkook with an unreadable expression. There was a glimmer sparkling in his eyes that he couldn't discern either. 
The taller boys chest was heaving from rage, his blood boiling as he towered over him only a few breaths away. 

"It was your idea to pretend it never happened! We had a deal, Jimin. You promised to keep your mouth shut!" 

Jimin still said nothing. It only agitated Jungkook more. Where was the sharp-tongued guy he wanted right now? He was just waiting for a reason to punch him.

"Answer me! Why would you do this to me?"

At that, the white haired boy finally seemed to snap out of it, snorting loudly while wearing an incredulous expression. 

"Me? Doing this to you? What are you doing to yourself, Jungkook? Do you know? Do you have any idea what taking Demerol could do to you?"

Jungkook nearly stumbled back at the thick emotion accompanying his voice, but instead he only snorted back at him, hands forming fists at his side.

"Don't act like you care, Jimin! And yes, I know. I have it under control. Don't think you know me. You don't!" 

"Maybe I don't. But someone else clearly does!"

Without another word, he pulled out a little folded paper and shoved it against Jungkook's chest. The other boy eyed it suspiciously, his anger still not evaporated, but his curiosity spiked as he took it from him. 
He folded it open- then gulped as he read the words. 
He didn't understand, his eyes widening as he looked back at Jimin. 

"What is this?"
Jimin sighed, looking up at the ceiling as if to find an answer there. 
"I don't know. Someone just left it on my desk. But I think we both know what it's referring to."

Help Jungkook. Make him stop.

Oh, it was obvious.
"It means nothing." 
Someone else knew... someone he didn't know... This was a disaster. 

"Jungk-"
"No!," he interrupted, stumbling back. 
"Just drop it. You deal with your shit, I'll deal with mine. Lets just pretend we never saw each other at that party!" 

Now it was Jimin's turn to look truly pissed, shoving off the all and banging on his chest with his tiny fists. He had probably meant to shove him too but lacking the strength, yet his piercing gaze made up for it.
Jimin looked like livid flame when he was angry.

"But we did, for fuck's sake! I know you don't want to talk with me about this sort of thing, and I get it. I don't want you snooping  around in my shit either. But for Christ sake, Jungkook, talk to someone else then. Anyone. But don't just say you're fine when you're not." 

And that was the moment Jungkook realized what the glimmer in his dark brown eyes meant. Concern. True concern. After all the horrible things he had said to him, Jimin cared. 
It was enough to blow the anger away- even the fear. 

"Like you?" 
The words had left his mouth before he could think them over, but they hit Jimin hard. 
His eyes widened and the vulnerability he had seen that night shone through. The real Jimin. The one who wasn't fine either. 

Jimin's lower lip quivered, sending a piercing pain through his heart. 
They were standing close because of the small boys failed attempt to push him backwards, ending with Jimin nearly touching him. His chin was raised in order to look up at the younger, now with such fragileness- so unexpected.