*14*

__________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Adore You- Harry Styles
__________________________________________________________

He was gay.
He was so utterly, ridiculously gay for Jimin.

There was no denying it to himself anymore. The truth he had hidden so deep in his subconscious had come rushing to the surface the moment he saw Jimin undressed, touched his chest and held him close.
It had felt so damn good to hold the tiny boy in his arms and the thoughts that had run through his head...
If God existed, he would have thrown him into hell right then and there.

And the most ridiculous part was that he'd always known.

Ever since that stolen kiss he shared with his childhood best friend- the one he swore never to see or think about again.
It's been so long now, the other boy probably didn't even remember him.
But he had, no matter how hard he pushed it out of his head.

It wasn't even the boy he remembered, but the truth that he preferred boys and his parents would never, ever accept that. He was raised to hate people like himself.

He wasn't tired at all as he entered the school, his thoughts bouncing back to the way Jimin had felt in his arms, his hair so fluffy and his scent filling his nose, making him grin like a damn fool despite the horrible consequences this would have.

Then the whispers started.

Everyone was looking at him, more so than usual, their eyes glowing like raptures who found their prey.
Shit.
He totally forgot: the party.

And yes, just like expected, he was THE talk of the school. He tried to ignore it, but they all seemed to get louder, their eyes burning into his skull, making his anxiety spike up to maximum level.

"Yo, there is our party boy!"
He turned to Hosoek and groaned loudly.

"Please don't remind me. Everyone else already does."
Namjoon and Jin stood by his side, but they did not look as enthusiastic as their friend. Namjoon looked positively angry.

"Why did you just leave, hmm? We were worried sick! You could have at least called to say you got home safe!"

Right.. there was that thing too. Jungkook almost laughed. It was ridiculous how much his world was slowly unravelling, lies after lies being told to keep up the biggest lie of all.

He was gay.

Ha! If any of them knew... how pathetic he must look to them after treating Jimin like shit for all this time.

"Sorry guys, it just got too much for me. I just wanted to go home. I should have called, sorry."
Their gazes softened a little and he felt like shit. Lying- yet again.

His phone buzzed, a message being displayed on the lock screen.

'Got my mother's phone working. I'm much better. THX for las night. PS: DON'T SNEAK OUT TONIGHT!'

"Why are you grinning to your phone like a fool?"
His head snapped up as he caught Hoseok trying to read his message from Jimin. He turned red immediately and let the phone disappear in his pocket, only adding to their suspicion.
Jin eyes him curiously.

"You are being very weird lately, JK. Stop hiding it. Just tell us what's going on."
"Nothing. Really. It was just a funny text from my... bible class collogues."
"Really? Bible class collogues?" Namjoon huffed out. "You couldn't have thought of anything else?"

When Jungkook didn't reply, he only rolled his eyes, then threw a hand around the younger's shoulders.

"Fine. Keep your secrets. But you know you can always talk to us?"