*36*

________________________________________________________
Song recommendations: Don't give up on me- Andy Grammer
                                                     Rise up- Andra Day
________________________________________________________

!Violence and tissue warning...!

He woke up to an empty bed. 
The sunlight filtered through the high garage window but when he blinked his eyes open, Jimin wasn't next to him, his place empty and cold. 

It was the first sign that something was up. 
He grabbed his phone and dialed his number and his heart sank even more when it went straight to voice-mail. 

And when he got dressed for school, thinking maybe he was making breakfast with Namjoon, he found his Hyung alone in the kitchen, sipping his coffee and waving him hello. 

It had become a sort of habit for Jungkook to sneak into the kitchen and get him and Jimin breakfast, so Namjoon wasn't surprised to see him. 

"Sleep well?" He asked, barely looking up from the book he was reading. 
"Jin will be here in five, so tell Jimin to hurry up, we don't wanna be late again."

"He isn't with you?" 

Namjoon's head snapped around, eyes widening and the book falling shut on the table as he dropped it. 
"What do you mean?" 

"He was gone when I woke up. I thought he might have woken early and got some coffee."

Namjoon was up the next second, fear and worry shimmering in his eyes. 
"What? You mean he didn't come back? But..." 

"Come back? What are you talking about? Did he go somewhere last night? Did you see him?"

Namjoon was gulping hard, pulling out his phone to check something. 
"But he... he said he was back..." 

He'd never heard him so frantic and distressed and his heartbeat spiked up, his hands getting clammy. 
"What's going on? Back from where?"

"What...?"
Namjoon wasn't looking at him, still staring at the screen as his eyes narrowed in confusion. 
He clicked clicked on something and the audio filled the room. 

Rustling.
Then Jimin's voice. 
No, not just his voice. 
His begging, his screams as he cried while there was laughter in the background and weird gurgling noises. 

Namjoon had stumbled back, face pale and shaken.
He looked sick, a hand pressed in front of his mouth like he was trying not to puke.
And because of his shock, he wasn't fast enough as Jungkook ripped the phone out of his hand. 

"NO! Don't watch it. Jungkook stop!"
Panic flooded Namjoon's voice as he stumbled forward to get it back. 
But it was too late. 

There he was.
His precious.
His Jimin.
His love, forced to the floor naked while he cried and begged and begged them to stop- that he was hurting. That he didn't want this.
And there was the laughing, the male voices calling him a pretty slut- worthless, only good for a ride. 

And then nothing but silence in his head as he dropped the phone and sank to the floor.
Nothing. 
One second. 
Two seconds. 
Three seconds. 

And when the anger and hate and rage raced through him: screaming. 
Loud and piercing and drowning everything out. 

They had taken a video. 
Jimin's worst memory and they had taken a video of it, laughing and hooting as they used him, as they laughed at his pain and misery. 

Hands were shaking him.
He looked up to Namjoon, right in front of his eyes, wide-eyed and still pale.
His mouth was moving but he couldn't hear a sound. 
There was only the shrill ringing of his hatred and he felt far away from reality.