*19*

_______________________________________________________________
Song recommendations: Lean on me- Patrik Jean
                                                     Naked - James Arthur 
_______________________________________________________________

The next hours were a haze. 

He only remembered leaning against Jungkook in Jin's car as he drove them to the hospital, Namjoon next to him and Hoseok on the backseat next to Jungkook. 

The awkwardness of the ride could not be put into words as he felt the Hyung's eyes skip over them every few seconds. Jungkook had not said a word, only keeping him close, an arm around his waist and the other caressing his cheeks. 

In the hospital too, the taller did not leave his side once until the doctors sent him to get a CT scan. And when he came back, Jungkook was in the exact same position he had left him in, sitting on the bench, head in his hands while resting his elbows on his legs. 

The Hyungs stood around him a little awkwardly, silently watching their youngest friend but cautious to speak. Or maybe they just didn't know what to say.  
The moment he stepped through the door though, Jungkook looked up, his face lighting up as he came running to his side. 

"So? What did the doctors say? Are you okay?"
The worry in his voice always hit him hard, so unexpected to have someone care how he's doing. 
He smiled up at him gently.
"I'm fine, Jungkook. It's just a minor concussion. They gave me some painkillers and told me I could go home." 

His face darkened. 
"And what did you say happened?"

He looked at the floor, shame filling him as he whispered.
"An unfortunate slip while going down the stairs?" 

Jungkook said nothing, but his jaw clicked, his lips a thin, angry line. 
He watched him take a deep breath before turning to the Hyungs. 

"He's sleeping at one of your houses tonight."
There eyes widened at his demanding, final tone, and maybe because they were surprised JK finally spoke to them at all. 

"Jungkook it's-" Jimin tried, but was cut of by the other boy's hand.
"No!" he turned to him, staring him down. "You're not going home tonight, and if I have to drag your ass there myself. You're sleeping at one of their houses tonight, or I'll sneak you into mine!"

The held their stare before Hoseok finally let out a sight. 
"You can come to my house, Jimin. My parent's are cool with it." 
"Good." JK answered for him before Jimin could say anything. 

"But-" Jin interfered staring at both of them. "Not before you two explain."

Growing silent, Jimin glanced worriedly at Jungkook.
He knew the younger was still overwhelmed by everything that happened tonight.
From their make-out session, to their fight, Jimin fainting and then the fact that the Hyung's now knew about them.
About him. 

But to his surprise, the young boy only nodded, grabbing Jimin's hand as he said.
"Okay. Let's go," and pulled Jimin after him. 

Another awkward car ride followed and he could feel Jungkook's hand tremble more and more the closer they got to Hoseok's house. 
He tried to comfort him by taking his fiddling hands into his, holding them tight, but his pale appearance didn't change. 

His shoulders seemed to drop lower and lower as they parked the car and went inside, then quietly made their way to Hoseok's room. 
There they sat, Namjoon and Jin on the bed, Hoseok on a seat-cushion on the floor and Jimin and Jungkook on the sofa on the other side. 

Silence fell. 
No one knew how to start this conversation. 
Namjoon was the first to speak, as always taking charge of such a difficult situation. 

"So...You two are...what exactly?"

Okay, when even Namjoon was over his head, it must be really, fucking complicated. 
Jimin was about to speak, when JK suddenly silenced him with a hand over his. 

"Let me, please. I have to say this."
Though his voice was grave and his face pale, there shone a determination and acceptance in his eyes.