*31*

______________________________________________________________
Song recommendation: Heaven- Julia Michaels
A thousand Years- Christina Perry
______________________________________________________________

It's getting a little (maybe a lot) smutty....

"I really did that, didn't I?"

Jimin looked down to where Jungkook sat on the chair in Namjoon's garage.
The Hyung had hurried after them, thrown Jungkook the keys, winked and then simply walked away without saying anything.
And now here they were, just like a few hours ago in that little, comfortable garage, but in a totally different situation.

Everybody knew now.
He still couldn't believe Jungkook kissed him and in front of half the school, asked him to be his boyfriend. And then Yoongi- and the video and Lisa...
But it seemed the realization of it only set in with the young boy now.

"Yeah, you kind of did. I have to say, when it comes to coming out stories... that will be a pretty tough one to beat."

He was more than relieved to see the younger one chuckle quietly, then bobbing his head in a yes.
"I bet it is. Wow... I just never thought I'd be this Okay with it. Literally... I feel perfectly fine. I'm waiting for the shame or the horror but all I really feel is relieve. Strange isn't it? I mean... my parents will certainly find out now and then... haha, I don't even know. But I really don't care about that now... isn't that strange? I mean-"

Jimin had shushed him with a finger on his lips, standing directly in front of him.
"I think you are freaking out a little here."
Jungkook stared up at him with bunny eyes.

"Am I?" Too high pitched.
Jimin nodded but smiled softly.

"And that's okay. I'm here to get through this with you."
The taller's mouth parted, his face lifting as if he just realized something.
"You're my boyfriend now!"

Jimin couldn't help the chuckle leaving his chest, caressing Jungkook's hair lovingly.
His little dove. His hope when he thought there was none. His black, amazing, incredible dove. His.

"I am. And nothing ever made me happier."
He let out a little surprised hiccup when Jungkook suddenly pulled him down. He tumbled forward and landed on his lap, straddling him as the taller brought his hands around him and hugged his body tightly against his.
He buried his head in his neck and took a deep, long, relieved breath.

"That's all I ever wanted, precious- for you to be happy."
"I am. Right now, I'm happy, Jungkook."

The arms tightened around his back, holding on to him like he was his lifeline.
And Jungkook was his, so he brought his hands around his neck, clinging to him like a koala bear.

They stayed like this for a long time, just breathing in one another, letting the happiness fill the air around them.
Bliss.
This was what peace and comfort felt like. He wanted to stay like that forever- but Jungkook had slightly different plans.

The hands on his back loosened and started exploring, drawing circles against the thin fabric of his shirt.
He felt the wetness of a tongue when Jungkook licked his neck, a sharp inhale drawn out of him. He kissed his way up to his ear, where he nibbled at his earlobe, then sucked at it.