*9*

______________________________________________________
Song recommendation: We are Bulletproof: the Eternal--BTS 
                                                  Sweet Night-- V
______________________________________________________

!Mentioning of abuse!
But.. this is also a fluffy chapter :D

He woke up with a groan, his head pounding like he'd been hit by a frying pan or something. He moved just the tiniest bit and his stomach lurched. 
Before he could even figure out where he was, he jumped out of bed and headed for what looked like a bathroom door. 

Then he puked loudly into the toilet. 
God, he felt like shit. 

After he had emptied his stomach, he sat down on the floor, holding his aching head.
There was a thin layer of sweat on his forehead and his clothes reeked of alcohol and cigarettes. He felt disgusting, his hair clinging to his forehead and his mouth tasting of acid.

The last thing he remembered was going to that party at Chung-Ha's place. 
After Jungkook left him in the auditorium, he had broken down, memories rushing him, chocking him, making him cut himself behind the podium's curtain until he only felt the pain on his wrist. 

And he had been close then- 
Just for a second he wondered what would happen if he cut a little deeper and let the blood run out. Let the life seep out of him. It would be easier. But he couldn't. He had responsibilities. There was always his brother and mother whom he couldn't just leave to that monster. 
So he had wrapped up the cuts, wiped away the tears and walked out- and then decided today was a brilliant day to get wasted. 

And clearly, he had. 
Slowly, he looked around.  

The bathroom was large and luxurious, the tiles a polished white, the shower as large as his entire room at home and the amount of expensive perfumes and lotions was ridiculous. 
Yeah, he was definitely not at home- but who's home was this? 
But all tries to remember what had gone down last night just ended with another wave of pain rushing through his temples. 

He groaned, leaning back against the wall as flashes of laughter, drinking, dancing and more drinking rushed his head with no sense of time or place. 
Slowly, he decided it was best to just freshen up, before trying to sneak out of this house in the hopes of not meeting the owner. 

A small, helpless laugh escaped him. 
God, he didn't even know if it was a boy or a girl. 

He took a shower, figuring that whoever lived here had surely seen him naked anyway. There was no way they wouldn't have taken advantage of being able to say they slept with THE Park Jimin. 

He stood there, letting the water run down his skin, soaking his white, ruffled hair, washing away the evidence of last night from his skin. 
But it couldn't wash away the scars. 

He held up his wrist, staring at the cuts, old and new. It was the only thing about his body that resembled his mind: jagged and broken, cut and abused. 
He closed his eyes, trying to forget- always just trying to forget...
But even after the shower, he felt dirty and cheap. 

Too many times- too many times this had happened in the last couple of months. 
Ever since-
He sucked in a sharp breath as the memory flooded him. 

"Drink, son. Don't make me look stupid in front of a lady." 
Han-gyeol shot him a dark grin as he offered Jimin the dark brown liquid. Whiskey and cola. He wanted to refuse, but the glimmer in his step-dad's eyes told him drinking was the lesser evil. The liquid burned his throat as he drowned it in one go, holding his cruel eyes. It was the only rebellion he dared to show.  

The woman across from him laughed, loud and melodic, like watching Jimin was a comedy of some sort. 
Painted whore!
He grit his teeth but didn't say anything. He absolutely hated that snake of a woman.
Her make-up was so heavy, it was crumbling  from her face like an old façade, her lips a vibrant shade of red and her eyes painted dark.
She probably though it made her look alluring.
She was pathetic, clinging to her younger years, where she must have without a doubt looked beautiful, catching herself a rich, old husband and soon after becoming a very wealthy widow. 

Well, not that rich, or there would be no reason she met with someone like his Step-dad . He had seen them together a couple of time's before and there was no doubt in his mind he had cheated on his mother with more than just this fake snake. 
All evening, she had shot him heated looks and pursed his lips at him, causing a cold shudder to run down his spine. Even after his mother and other friends of them had left, Han-gyeol insisted for Jimin to stay. He should have known then that his step-dad had no good intention in mind. 
He should have left.