Cuddle sesh

A/N- I know what you're thinking, this isn't a request and I'm sorry about that. But I'm so tired, it's 12AM as I write this and I've slept like 2 hours last night and I doubt I'm getting much tonight either and I have been putting off writing this to the last minute so I'm really sorry guys. 

Summary- Peter is tired and Harley (his boyfriend) is there to cuddle him till he falls asleep

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter tiredly landed on the balcony of the tower before making his way inside. He was exhausted to say the least; he had been patrolling since he finished school- 2:30- and it was now 1AM. 

All he wanted to do was eat something then succumb to the realm of dreams. No one was there when he walked into the kitchen and he let out a little sigh of relief, not wanting to be shouted at for being gone so long. But he did have Karen inform his dad so it shouldn't be too bad in reality. 

Opening the fridge he spotted a plate with foil covering it and happily took it out, seeing some food made during dinner that he obviously wasn't present at. He thanked the Gods that he didn't have to make anything right now as he knew it would be a sorry excuse of a meal. 

-

 Ten minutes later and he had devoured the meal and now wanted nothing more then to sleep. So, with that in mind he placed his dirty dish into the dishwasher, (forgot what it was called for a while and sat here staring into space), and began to make his way to bed. 

He stopped at the bathroom and changed out of his suit and into a pair of his joggers in there and Harleys hoodie. His eyes lit up at the thought of his boyfriend as he knew Harley was probably here right now. 

Thankfully Tony didn't make Harley sleep in another room, as he knew Harley helped a lot with Peters nightmares and made it a lot easier for Peter to sleep. Plus Peter had used his puppy eyes and Tony could never say no to that. 

Once changed Peter made his way to his room, he didn't turn the light on, knowing it could disturb Harley and he could see clearly in the dark from his sense. 

(Am I rambling?) 

He looked at his bed that was placed in the middle of the room and smiled a little, seeing a lump under the covers that slowly moved up and down. He crept over to the bed and crawled under the covers. 

Peter had thought he had gotten away with not waking Harley but he was wrong. Harleys arms wrapped around Peter and pulled him into his chest "hey Petey," Harley whispers, his voice heavy with sleep. 

"Hi Harls," Peter greets back, moving so he is more comfortably laying with Harley. His head rest just below Harley's chin, his head in the crook of Harley neck almost, their legs intertwined with Peter wrapping his arms securely around Harleys stomach.

Harley wrapped his arms tightly around Peter, one arm holding his waist while the other lays on Peters back, his hand playing with Peters hair. 

"How was patrol?" Harley asks with a stifled yawn. 

Peter hums a little before mumbling, "tiering." 

Harley laughs a little and plants a tentative kiss on his boyfriends head, "go to sleep Pete, I'll be here when you wake up," Harley reassured, knowing Peter is tired. 

"M'kay, love you," Peter whispers, his voice already beginning to sound hazed by sleep as his mind fogs with incoming darkness. 

Harley's heart beats faster at the words, but his smile is bright as he holds Peter a little closer. 

"I love you too."

-

-

-

A/N- This was short, probably bad, but I'm kinda happy with how it went considering I'm barley with it lmao, K bye. 

Oh wait, sorry for kinda interrupting the story, and not doing the requests, they're coming I promise, I'm sorry. 

- M xx