The zoom call

A/N- Hi. 

Summary- 

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V- 

"Everyone, you need to be quiet today, I have a zoom call with my class. And Shuri, that means you as well, people know who you are, so stay out," I call out as I enter the living room. 

All eyes turn to me and I see my dad and Shuri smirk but nod and the others all nodding in agreement. I was about to turn back and go to my room when Shuri speaks up. 

"But fiancé, do you not want them to know about us," she pouts, rushing up to me, I see a glint of mischief in her eyes and hold back a grumble. 

"As much as I love you, no," I reply before rushing off. 

What's the worst that could happen. 

-

I was sat in class, my camera and microphone begrudgingly on, as we all had to participate as though we were in class. I knew people were looking at me, and most likely around my room. 

People always thought I lived with my aunt May- although she is just a family friend, and lived in a small apartment, so this huge bedroom wouldn't exactly portray that. Although I had moved anything and everything from the view of the camera that could allow people to work out who I was. 

I kept hearing loud noises from outside my room, and knew it was dad and Shuri trying to embarrass me by arguing to one and another about really stupid things. But thankfully you couldn't make out who it was who was shouting and anything about who I really was. 

My calm demeanour soon vanished though when a bolt of lightning sliced through the sky and a rumble of thunder rocked the sky. 

Oh Odin, it's Uncle Thor. 

I could faintly here Flash snicker from the call and I looked at him and glared, although he didn't seem to care as he began to move about slightly. 

Using my super hearing I could hear, "no Thor, don't go in there he is on a call." 

"But I must see my nephew, I bring harrowing news," I hear Thor bomb, making me flinch at how loud it was. 

Before anyone could stop him I heard his feet thundering towards me and I took a deep breath, knowing this is all about to go wrong. 

The teachers droning is cut off as my door is slammed open and I swivel in my chair to see Uncle Thor. I hear gasps from my laptop and know everyone knows who it is. 

"Young Stark, I'm sorry to interrupt, but Loki wants to see you and your Spider powers, he claims he may not murder you and it is great progress," he thunders, making me close my eyes for a moment. 

Before I could reply I heard the people on zoom all start talking. 

'Young Stark, is he Tony Starks son.'

'That's Thor what the fuck.' 

'NO WAY IS PENIS SPIDER-MAN.' 

Once again, I was about to say something when my door is opened again and dad and Shuri barge in. 

"I'm sorry kid, we tried to keep him out," dad rushes out, while pulling on Thors arm. 

Shuri sends me a sad smile and says, "sorry fiancé, didn't mean to out you." 

My shoulders slump as Thor is pulled out the room and my door is closed, before I turn back to the camera. 

"Um, just ignore that," I mumble, but know it's no use. 

I see Flash lift up his phone and say, "I just got all of that on video." 

"Brilliant," I whisper to myself as they all start asking questions, I send a quick message to dad telling him that my identity is out, as both a Stark and Spider-Man. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope this was okay, my brain is a bit all over the place. 

- M xx