I want to fly

A/N- Oopsie, and please don't read this if it triggers you, I really don't want to hurt any of you.

Summary- Peter can't cope anymore, and all he has ever wanted to do was fly.

T.W- Suicide... (I'm super sorry.)

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter sat in the dark, his thoughts swarming his mind as he started with a blank expression at the wall. Everyone was gone, he has no one left. 

His Aunt May died during the war, along with Mr Stark; he sacrificed himself to save the whole world. To save Peter, but now, now Peter is too far gone. Ned and MJ had to leave town, both their families saying it wasn't safe for them to be around here anymore. 

He was officially alone, he didn't have anyone to care about him anymore. 

And Peter didn't care either. 

He has always had a fascination with flying. Sure he could use his webs, yet it didn't do much for him anymore.  He wants to fly away, to feel the wind in his hair as he begins to decent, to feel the peace and joy he will finally have once he lands. He will finally be home, and reach his destination once he lands. 

A single tear falls down his face as he drifts to sleep with one final thought:

Soon I will fly. 

-

"Thank you for everything Mrs Hans." Peter says, with his bag hung over his shoulder. 

Mrs Hans- the woman in charge of the orphanage- smiled at Peter, a hint of worry slipping into her thoughts as to why he would say this. 

"Of course Peter, but, are you okay?" She asks in worry, 

Peters thoughts swarm him, pulling him further and further down, he can only just about breath. But soon he'll be able to breath. 

A small genuine small graces his lips, "I'm good Mrs Hans, I think today will be a good day." Peter chimes, he feels happy knowing he won't have to carry on for much longer. 

Mrs Hans nods, a smile on her face at the smile on Peters face; yet she can't seem to be able to shake the bad feeling that resides in her gut. "That's good Peter, and I hope it will be; now get to school. I'll see you later." She says, ushering the teen out the door. 

Peter waves goodbye, taking one last look at the person who has looked after him, knowing he'll never see her again. 

Soon, I will fly. 

-

Peter sat on the edge of the building. 

The sun was now setting, indicating the end of another day, and for Peter, his life. 

He didn't go to school, not wanting to face anyone there. He knew Mrs Hans would be worried about him, but he also knew her and everyone at the orphanage, and in life in general would be better off without him. 

He was tired of having to fight; and for what? For who? 

He had no one to really care for him, to be able to go home and have someone tell him that they're proud of him, and that he did good. Without anyone to care about him, he stopped caring about himself. 

The people below him were oblivious to the life that was about to be taken, oblivious to the boy who was about to fly, who has always had the flight in his mind since he lost everything. 

Society in general never does notice the ones who want to fly, and when they do, they say it's fake; that all they want is attention. Peter could never understand why people would think something like that, why they would think that someone could die and just want attention. It's ridiculous. Society doesn't know about it until it's too late, and the person has taken flight and finally found peace. 

All Peter wants now is peace. 

To be beside his parents, his aunt and uncle and Mr Stark. 

He wants to be home. 

He stands on the ledge, a wave of numbness washes over him as he casts his glazed eyes over the setting sun of the city. It was a beautiful sight, and yet it made Peter feel more at peace with his fate that he was about to fulfil. 

"Soon I'll be with you." He whispers. 

He takes a step forward. 

The air races past him. 

His heart beats. 

He finally begins to fly. 

Finally he is at peace. Everyone he loves is beside him, welcoming him to Heaven. 

Peter was now happy. 

-

-

-

A/N- I'm really sorry if this was triggering, but I hope you all know you're important in life. You're here for a reason, so no matter what life throws at you, fight through it and don't let it win. I know how hard it is, but I believe in you all and love you. Always talk to me if you need someone to talk to.

- M xx