Tower walks

A/N- IT'S 2AM AGAIN AND I HAVE ANOTHER IDEA

Summary- A 5 year old Peter walks around the tower, stealing hearts and sharing his puppy eyes. Under the watchful eye of Jarvis of course. (Jarvis because this is old school)

-Third Person P.O.V-

Tony knew he had to go to the meeting, he really didn't want to as his wife, Pepper was also at a meeting meaning his son, Peter Stark would be alone. He was tempted to just bring Peter along, but he decided against that, knowing Peter would hate it there. 

"J, promise you'll keep an eye on him and if anything, and I mean anything happens you contact me," Tony exclaims, looking at his son who is sat in the living room watching cartoons. 

'I promise to look after him boss,' Jarvis replies, his voice echoing through the kitchen. 

Tony mumbles a thank you as he walks towards Peter and sits beside him, catching the youngers attention. 

"Hey buddy, I have to go to a meeting, but JJ will look after you okay, and if something happens I'll be right here, okay?" Tony asks, trying to push down the worry filling his veins. 

"Okay daddy, I like when JJ looks after me," he replies, a smile on his face as he looks up at the ceiling, as though he was looking at Jarvis. 

Tony can't stop the smile that falls on his face seeing how adorable his child is, he ruffles Peters hair before standing, "I should be done in two hours and then I'll be back, love you kiddo." 

"Love you too," Peter replies, and with that Tony walks to the elevator and lets Jarvis take him down to the office levels where his meeting will take place. 

-

Half an hour passes and Peter can't help but feel bored. An idea lights up his small mind and he jumps up, "hey JJ, can I go somewhere?" 

'It depends mini-boss, you know you're not allowed to leave the tower,' Jarvis replies, his voice holding a hint of emotion even for an AI. 

"I wanna walk around the tower and look at things, pleaseeee," Peter begs, dragging out the last word. 

Jarvis stayed silent for a moment as though he was thinking before he replied, 'very well Mini-Boss, I will be keeping a close eye on you though.' 

Peter silently cheered as he pulled himself off the sofa, dragging a blanket with him and placing it over his shoulders as though it was a cape. He walked over to the elevator that had opened up once he was close. 

'Where would you like to go Peter?' Jarvis says as the doors slip shut. 

He doesn't reply for a moment as he thinks about where him and his dad always go, a smile slips onto his face as he knows where he wants to go, "labs, labs, labs please," he sings happily while holding the blanket around him a little tighter. 

If Jarvis could laugh he would have. Wordlessly he makes the elevator begin to descend down to level 60. 

'Here you are Peter, stay safe,' Jarvis speaks as the doors open. 

Peter nods, knowing not to touch things that he shouldn't, he had with his dad once and some things exploded and it scared his dad into not letting him down here until he promised not to touch something he wasn't meant to. 

"Thanks J," he whispers before he is walking down the hall. 

His eyes land on a lab door and he makes his way towards it, thankfully because of his age and who he is, he isn't needed to have a badge on as people always see him and Jarvis is always there to tell people off for the young Stark. 

Some heads turned as the door opened and the ones who did look smiled at the small boy who walked in. 

The head of the lab, Joe, smiled and walked over. 

"Hey Pete, how you doing?" He asked, making Peter smile brightly at him. 

"Hi Joe, I'm okay," he responds a little shyly. 

Peter knows Joe but that doesn't stop him from being shy around people. "You wanna help me with something, I need your brains," Joe asked, knowing the little Stark can actually help him and knows a lot for his age. 

Peter jumps happily, dropping his blanket on the spot and nodding, the interns can't stop the smile at seeing Joe, their boss, who is known to be quiet tough become putty when it comes to Peter and letting the kid help him. 

"Come on then," Joe said, taking Peters hand lightly in his and picking up the discarded blanket. 

Peter happily followed, while holding Joe's hand, he always liked coming down here and when his dad was busy talking to interns he always went off with Joe. 

-

Tony had finished early and smiled as he told Jarvis to take him back upstairs. But when Jarvis instead took him to level 60 he frowned. 

"J, why am I here?" He asks in an irritated tone. 

'Mini-Boss is down here with Mr Lake,' Jarvis replies. 

Tony smiles and shakes his head, not all that surprised that Peter had come down here. "Thanks JJ." 

Tony walks out and into the lab and sees Peters blanket on one of the tables, he smiles at the interns slightly, thankful they were also here for his kid. He looked over and saw Peter and Joe working on something. 

"Kiddo, I missed you," Tony speaks as he gets closer. 

Peter looks up and smiles brightly before jumping out his chair and into Tony's arms, "missed you too." 

"Thanks for looking out for him Joe," Tony said, smiling at the man. 

"Of course Mr Stark, I'll always help if I can. Bye Pete," Joe waves. 

"Byeeeee," Peter calls out. 

Peter rests his head on his dads shoulder and shuts his eyes, feeling rather tired after his long day- well long for Peter. He feels himself begin to drift off and Tony holds him a little closer, happy his son is safe and able to have fun without him there.

-

-

-

A/N- I really don't know where this went

- M xx