Camping field trip

A/N- I literally think the only thing keeping me here is a band... 

Summary/request- 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

"...And for this camping trip, if you can, bring your family, or a member of your family as the more adults there, the more freedom you will have." Mr Harrison said as he spoke about the trip for next week. 

I grimace a little at the thought of everyone in my family coming, it would most likely end in mayhem and a heck of a lot of drama. 

As we all leave Ned runs up to me and says, "dude, you should so bring your family. That would be so cool." 

I shake my head so fast that everything spins momentarily, "no way dude. Do you know what will happen if they come. Everything would be against me more than it already is. Flash would probably die, and everyone would find out who my family really is." I rush out.

He raises his eyebrows and seems to think for a moment before saying, "yeah; you got a point actually." 

-

As soon as I walk into the common room everyone looks to me with raised eye brows. 

"Um yeah?" I ask, confused as to why they are all looking at me like that.

"Anything happen today. Like a trip?" Dad asks with raised brows. 

I smile and nod saying, "yep, it's a camping trip." I try to keep my cool and not let them know that parents and family can come. 

"Anything else?" dad asks, making me shake my head. 

"Well, your mum got an email to tell the parents as well, because we're also invited." Dad says, a grin on his face along with everyone else's. 

My eyes go wide slightly and I shake my head, "please, I love you guys, but I know as a fact this will not end well." 

"Oh come on Pete, it'll be fun." Uncle Bucky says. 

I roll my eyes and say, "you can't all come." 

My dad nods in agreement and says, "Me, Nat, Bucky and Steve." 

Everyone who wasn't chosen, except my mum as she doesn't like camping, and Uncle Bruce as he wouldn't like it, groan. 

"This will be fun." I mutter sarcastically. 

-

We all arrive at school and I pull my hood over my head, trying to not draw any attention to me. Of course that doesn't work though, because as soon as the others step out of the car all the attention is pointed at us. 

"Please don't do anything." I beg them all as we grab our stuff and head to the group. 

Dad scoffs and says, "we would never dream of it." 

I raise my eyebrows, knowing that's not true. 

I can feel Flashes burning gaze on me but I ignore it as I walk with my family over to Ned. 

"Hey Pete." Ned greets me, while smiling widely at the 4 behind me. 

"Hey Ned." I reply. 

-

Once we all arrive at the camping place I can't help but laugh a little at the fact no one has spoken to dad, Aunt Nat, Uncle Bucky or Steve, even though I can tell people want to. 

"Hey guys, I'll be back in a few. I'm just going to go to the bathroom." I inform my family and Ned and his family. 

"Alright Petey." dad says while smiling at me. 

I smile back and begin to walk to the bathroom that is a little aways from where we are camping. 

I walk in and do what I need and as I'm about to leave I'm suddenly pinned against the wall.

It takes me a moment to realise who it is, and look up to see Flash stood in front of me with a smirk twisting his features. 

"What do you want Flash." I ask with a sigh, I'm really not in the mood to deal with him right now. 

"Don't talk to me like that Penis, now tell me. How much did you pay them huh, cause we all know the avengers aren't related to you. We all know you're an orphan and that your real family killed themselves because they were related to you." He spits. 

I feel my heart drop slightly, although I know it's not true, I've heard it so many times that my mind begins to doubt what it really knows. 

Before I can say anything though, Flash is pushed roughly off of me and slammed into the other wall. 

I look up and see my Uncle Bucky stood there, with anger radiating off of him. 

"How dare you say that about my nephew. He didn't need to pay us anything, he never will, he is our family. He is the best thing in all of our lives and we would all kill for him without hesitation, that also includes killing stupid, puny children who think they have the right to bully someone, especially Peter." Bucky seethes out. 

"Uncle Bucky, please stop." I say while pulling on his arm. 

He sighs before turning to Flash with the deadliest glare I have ever seen as he says, "ever mess with Peter again, and this time he won't be able to stop me from killing you." 

With that, he leaves with me following close behind him as we walk back to the others. "Thanks Uncle Bucky." I say with a small smile. 

"Of course Peter." He replies. 

As soon as we get back dad pulls me into a hug and then pulls away, while looking me over to check for any injuries. 

"Are you okay?" He asks, his voice holding clear concern. 

I smile and nod, "yeah dad I'm good. Uncle Bucky helped." 

Dad smiles and then says, "this doesn't mean I'm not going to kill that Flash boy. I know what happened, as Bucky had a mic to allow us to hear. But for now, let's enjoy the trip." 

I smile and grimace at the same time, because although Flash might die, I know I will have a good time here with my family. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope that was okay. 

- M xx