Oh no, Harley

A/N- BECAUSE I'M A SUCKER FOR PARELY. And, I wanna go back to my roots.

Summary- When Peter has to go on a trip to his own home, the last thing he expects if for his boyfriend to be the tour guide. 

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I groan, rolling over and burying my face into Harley's chest, letting out a sad whimper that probably makes me look and sound like a sad puppy, but I don't really care. I hear him chuckle and feel as his chest shakes slightly, making a vibration run through me. 

"Do I have to go." I whine, while gripping onto him. 

He cards his hand through my hair while replying, "you know you do Darlin', it'll be fine." 

I huff and sit up, while pouting and sending him a glare. I did not want to go on this stupid trip. He smiles innocently at me but I shake my head and mutter under my breath, "Traitor." 

Before he has time to say anything else i'm walking out of the room and towards the common room/kitchen. I can hear Harley trailing behind me, murmuring under his breath about how me being mad looked more like a puppy, - I do not.- and i can't help but roll my eyes at him, why do I love him. 

Dad smiles when he sees me, and I know that his smile is holding malice behind it, making me frown while wondering what he has planned. 

"What are you planning?" I query, while sitting at the table with Harley joining me. 

Dad looks at me offended and replies, "nothing. How could my own child accuse me of such."

I roll my eyes at his dramatics and turn my attention to my sniggering boyfriend, "Harls. If you do something, we're breaking up." I whisper in a rather sinisterly may I add. 

His eyes widen and I smile brightly while standing up, "I have to go. I'll see you later. And remember what I said Harls." I say, while grabbing something to eat and my bag and then leaving. I can see dad give Harley a questioning look, and Harley look rather frantic, and I can't help but smile slightly. 

I know something bad will happen on this trip, but I have to try and hope that maybe, just maybe it will all be okay. 

-

"Dude I cannot wait." Ned says from beside me on the bus, back home. 

I laugh and shake my head, "Ned you've been there before." I remind him. He looks at me with a beaming smile and shakes his head. 

"I have, but that doesn't mean i'm not excited." He retorts, making me laugh once more. "Is Harley going to be there?" He asks. 

A sigh passes my lips and I reply, "Yeah he is. I'm just worried about what he's going to do. You know Harls and my dad always plan stuff that backfires for me."

Neds smile turns sympathetic as he nods, "Yeah. You've got a point there, but who knows, maybe this time it'll be better." He says with a light shrug. 

I shrug and say, "We'll just have to wait and see. Can I ask for a favour though?" 

He nods, "Of course dude." He replies with a smile. 

"Kill me." I state. 

-

I sigh as I climb of the bus, "I don't understand why you couldn't just kill me." I sigh, looking at Ned and MJ -who was sat on the other side of us reading on the bus.- 

Ned shakes his head, while MJ just gives me a look before dropping her eyes back to her book. "We're not killing you Peter, that's such a bad idea. Then who would be spiderman." He says, whispering the final sentence.