Wait. He isn't yours

A/N- I'm in online class but this is useless so i'm writing instead

Summary- Rumours spread about Peter being a Stark. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter trailed after Tony, a tired look on his face as he helps him with some interns. Peter had begun to stay at the tower more because Aunt May was always working and Peter enjoyed being at the tower and around Tony. 

He had stayed out all night patrolling and told he shouldn't go to school, so he took a nap and is now decided to help Tony and keep him company. 

Peoples eyes trailed the duo and they wandered along the lab, looking at the new projects made. 

A new intern casts her gaze to the intern beside her. 

"Is that Tonys son?" She questions him, a hint of shock seeping into her voice. 

The other intern shrugs and says, "honestly, i'm not sure. His name is Peter; he's like really smart and always around Mr Stark. And we've been told we have to treat him like we would treat Mr Stark." 

The intern looks at Peter in shock, seeing the slight resemblance of the two. 

"That's news to me." She whispers. 

-

Peter was walking along the hall of the tower, planning and heading back upstairs to get some well deserved rest after such a long day when a voice stop him in his tracks. 

"Mr Stark, can you help me." A voice- from an intern- calls out. 

Peter frowns, not seeing Tony anywhere, and when he looks around he sees the interns gaze locked with his figure. 

Peter looks at him and points to himself, wondering if he was talking to him. When the intern nods, Peters eyes furrow in confusion but walks over to the intern. 

"Umm yeah?" He asks, confusion evident in his voice. 

"I'm sorry Mini Stark, I just didn't want to be rude and call you by your real name." The intern replies. 

Peters eyes widen and says, "Oh i'm- i'm not Tony's son." 

The intern looks at him and says, "Oh, i thought you were." 

-

Peter and Tony walked into the cafeteria together, having decided on going and getting some food from there as no one could be bothered to cook anything. 

When they walked up into the cue the lady serving the food smiled at the two of them. 

"Hey boss. Hey mini boss. What can I get you." She asks politely. 

 Both Tony and Peter frown but say nothing as they order their food. 

Once seated Peter looks at Tony and says, "I don't know why but everyone seems to think i'm your son." 

Tony laughs and nods, "I know, the amount of people who have asked if you're my son is ridiculous. I mean you sort of are, but that's not the point." 

Peter raises his eye brows then nods in agreement. 

-

As they were walking back to the lab Peter got pushed, going unnoticed by Tony. 

Before anyone has any chance to react FRIDAY is speaking up. 

'Apologise to little Stark.' FRIDAY says, making both Tony and Peter roll their eyes. 

"Really FRI, you too." Tony says, making people around them look at him in confusion. 

"Wait. He isn't yours." An intern close to them asks, making everyone perk up and pay close attention to what will be said. 

Tony shakes his head and says, "No, not really. He just stays here, he is a bit like my kid. But he isn't." 

Everyone looks at the pair in shock, everyone having come to the conclusion that they were in fact related. 

-

-

-

A/N- I wrote this quick. And it's bad but i'm hungry and don't have much time. 

- M xx