You just had to tell

A/N- Um to say I'm scared about the finale of the falcon and the winter soldier would be an understatement. 

T.W- Bullying 

-Third Person P

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter sighed as he looked at Tony, his not dad, dad. He stayed the weekends at the tower while his aunt worked and spent the rest of the week with May, other than spending times at the tower after school sometimes. 

Shuri was stood behind him, a hand covering her mouth as she laughs, trying to hide the snorts of laughter as Peter stands there. 

"Tony, is there nothing you can do to stop her," Peter whines, a pout on his face as he does so. 

Tony smirks a little, looking behind Peter at Shuri who is stood there with a glint of mischief in her eyes. 

"Afraid not kiddo, she's your girlfriend, I thought you would like the thought of her going to school with you. And I may be Tony Stark, but I can't tell a princess what to do," Tony replies, a hint of amusement in his voice even when his face is so serious. 

Peter sighs, a sad glow in his eyes as he turns to Shuri, his sad pout back in full swing with his puppy eyes glowing.  He walks over to Shuri and hugs her tightly, she hugs him back just as tight as he begins to talk. 

"Please don't come, I love you but pleaseeee," he drags out the last letter of the world, pulling away only slightly so she can see his face. 

Shuri laughs and shakes her head, "not gonna happen. I love you too, but nope, I'm going." 

Sighing Peter just hugs her some more, knowing there is no way of getting her to not come to school with him. 

-

"First lesson is PE, just a heads up, I have to act like I can't do anything for the life of me," Peter mumbles as he, Shrui, Ned and MJ make their way towards the gym. 

Shuri frowns before realisations contours her face and she nods in understanding, "what do you even do in PE?" She asks. 

Before any of them can reply someone barks a laugh from behind them, they all spin around and see Flash stood there, a sneer of laughter of his face. 

"How does she not know what happens in PE, she's almost as dumb as you Penis," Flash spits his voice venomous. 

Shuri's eyes harden in anger and she turned to look at Peter, then back to Flash. She was about to reply when MJ stepped forward. 

"Shut it Eugene, you seem to forget that you're the alternative, which, if I'm right, and I know I am. Then your IQ is by far the lowest here, but as for your ego, that's pretty high," MJ spoke, her eyes glaring dangerously at Flash before lowering back down to her book as though nothing happened. 

Flash's face burned with a blush and he spluttered a small insult before rushing off. 

Shuri smirked and turned to MJ, "I like you." 

Peter thanked her and MJ gave them both a small smile, which Peter knew was a very good thing. 

-

They were all in the lesson, doing their own thing when Flash started to taunt Peter more and more. Shuri could feel the anger growing within her and she made her way over to Peter, making sure to keep him close to her. 

"Don't worry about it, I'm used to it," Peter mumbled as they did some sit ups. 

"Well you shouldn't be. How long has that scum been bullying you," she hissed under her breath, her eyes moving to the boy across the hall. 

He shakes his head lightly and says, "listen, I can deal with it, I'm-"

"Spider-Man," Shuri chimes in, her head shaking a little. 

"What did you just say," a voice shouts from behind them. 

Peters eyes widen, as does Shuri's and they both turn towards the voice, revealing Flash stood there, his mouth agape as he looks at Peter. 

"Ummm, what?" Peter stuttered, knowing there is no hope for them now. 

"You- you're Spider-Man," Flash whispered. 

Shuri looked at Peter, then Flash with an apologetic look on her face, "I'll call T'Challa and Tony. Sorry Pete." 

Peter can't help but shake his head with a huff of a laugh, of course the one person he never wanted to know of his secret finds it out. Oh well, at least he can't be blamed for it. 

"Oh well, it was going to happen one day," Peter shrugs, a small part of him happy that he'll be able to rub it into Tony's face on how bad an idea it had been. 

-

-

-

A/N- I really didn't know where to take this, I am so sorry.

- M xx