Erica and Peter

A/N- Again I'm sorry this has taken so long.

ALSO I'M SORRY BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED IT A LITTLE AND I JUST NOTICED IM SO SORRYYYYY

Summary-

T.W- School shooting

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I smiled as I saw Erica, Nick Fury's daughter walk into the common room. Fury decided to send her to my school. I think it's to keep an eye on us both, as we are both known to always get into trouble. 

"You ready for today?" I ask as I pick my bag up and walk up to her. 

She shrugs, a small smile on her lips, "I guess. I'm just happy you're there honestly, I'll probably die of boredom otherwise." 

Shaking my head in amusement we walk to the elevator so we can get to Happy. "Oh, by the way, don't stick up for me," I announce, making her frown. 

"Why would I need to, you can stick up for yourself, you're Spiderman," she replies, thankfully we were in the elevator already so it didn't matter if she said who I really was. 

"That's not the point, before I was Spiderman I couldn't stick up for myself, so I got bullied. And then I was bitten by that spider but I knew I couldn't just change all of a sudden, it would be way too obvious. So instead I deal with it, after all, I can take it and I would prefer it be me then some other kid who can't handle it," I ramble out. 

A frown settle on her face as she stays quiet, "if this bully annoys me too much, he'll get a piece of my mind." 

Sighing I stay silent, knowing there's nothing I can do. 

-

As we walk into school I feel my sense begin to pick up a little, I ignore it though, knowing Flash is somewhere around here so that's probably triggering it. 

"Hey guys," Ned says walking up to Erica and I, MJ is beside Ned and nods in acknowledgment of us.

I greet him back and Erica and MJ start to talk one and another. 

"Guys, MJ and I are gonna go get my schedule," Erica announces a smile on her lips as her and MJ walk towards the office, 

"Bye," Ned and I call out at the same time. We watch as they walk away then turn back to one and another. 

I was about to say something when I was slammed against the lockers, I looked up and saw Flash glaring at me with hatred in his eyes. "With your girlfriend were you? As soon as she sees how much of a pussy you are she'll leave your sorry ass," Flash seethes, making me roll my eyes. 

"She's not my girlfriend, she's just my friend," I reply in a dry voice, Flash is so thick headed, sometimes I wonder if he even has a brain. 

Flash scoffs before he slams me back into the wall, "shut it Penis. You'll pay for this later." With that, he walked off with his friends, all of them laughing at me. 

Strangely my senses don't calm down after that, like they normally do, instead they seem to grow stronger. 

"Are you okay dude?" Ned asks, coming to stand beside me. 

"Yeah I'm good, you know what he's like," I comment with a small shrug, my eyes scanning the hall with precise eyes trying to see if anything is out. 

-

Erica and I were in class, it was history and I couldn't help but be on edge. I had informed Erica, making sure she was also keeping an eye out for anything. My senses were growing stronger and I knew something bad was going to happen. 

I triple tap my watch, sending a distress signal to my dad and the others, knowing something was seconds away from happening. 

As soon as the watch began to flash green meaning it had been sent, gun shots were heard just outside the door. Everyone froze, some people screaming and the teacher snapping into action and instructing us all to the far wall while he went and turned the lights off and locked the door. 

I sit beside Erica, both our faces blank as to not portray any emotion, I saw Flash with tears streaming down his face and his hands shaking. I would make fun off him for it after all he had done, but this is a situation I wish on no one and I would be the same if I hadn't been on missions and dealt with these situations. 

 Someone started to kick the door and I knew it would fall any moment. 

"Should we?" I whisper to Erica. 

She looks at the door, then me, then finally the people around us. 

"Yeah, we need to. Do what we did last time okay," she instructs while begins to stand and I follow. 

The teacher glares at us with worried eyes and points for us to sit back down but we continue to the door. The others were all looking at us but our attention was on the door. 

We both stood on either side, knowing the door with come off it's hinges. I listened closely and could hear two sets of heart beats, both holding a gun. 

I sign the language to her and we both nod, knowing exactly what to do. 

As soon as the door is kicked open and the first man comes in I step forward and take a hold of his gun and taking it from him within seconds. Erica follows and does the same to the other man. The man I took the gun from looks at me in shock before anger and his fist shoots out to his my face. 

The others all scream as I dodge the blow, catching his fist in mine I flip him over so he lands on his back painfully. 

He was about to stand back up but I bring my fist down on his face and he is knocked unconscious. 

I look over to Erica and see she has done the same as me. We both smile at one and another and I see my class and teacher looking at us in shock and awe. I look at Flash and see fear in his eyes as he looks at me. 

"Good job you two," my dad says, coming into the room in his suit followed by the others. 

"We tried," Erica smiles. 

-

-

-

A/N- I hope that was okay, I had no idea what to call her and spent an hour like 'hmmmmm I'm just not sure.'

- M xx