Road trip

Summary- When Tony decides to take everyone on a road trip. 

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Peter smiled as he grabs his bags; lugging them down to their SUV they use for these type of events. They had a plan to travel around for a little and enjoy the sights. 

Tony, Peter, Nat, Steve, Bucky, Wanda and Bruce were all going while the others kept an eye on the city to make sure it was safe. 

Once Peter had put his luggage in the back he smiled and climbed into the seat at the very back. He always chose this seat as no one ever sat beside him and he could stretch his legs out and sleep for a little. But he always made sure to look at his surroundings and see different things. 

They had all done this before but they never went too far, but this time was different; they all decided to extend it to a 3 week travel trip. 

Tony smiled when he saw Peter already in the back, an iron man blanket wrapped around him. 

"Ready for an adventure kiddo?" Tony asks with a smile directed at his son. Not a fake one he used for press, a true, genuine smile. 

Peters head perked up at the sound of his dad's voice as he nodded enthusiastically. "I can't wait dad." Peter beamed. 

Tony smiled once more and got into the driver's seat with Natasha beside him, Bucky and Steve behind them, and Bruce behind them. They decided he better have a row to himself to make sure he didn't get angry and hulk in the car. 

With everyone ready to go Tony started the car and began to drive to their first destination. 

-

Peter cracked his eyes open, and widened significantly when he looked around at his surrounds. When he had shut his eyes, they were in the city, people bustling around. But now all he could see around him was desert. 

"Ummm where are we going?" Peter asks, trying to push down his growing anxiety. 

"Don't worry. I know as a fact you'll love it." Tony says, a smile lingering on his face from Peter's shock. 

Peter wasn't so sure but he didn't voice that. 

-

An hour passed and soon Peter saw something he never thought he would. 

'Caution Area 51, authorized military access only.'

"Dad, I don't think we should be here." He said, his voice a little timid and scared. 

No one in the car said anything, they all knew except Peter and they decided to start the trip off with this. 

Soon they pulled into the site, security came by and one look at Tony and allowed him through. Peter was sat in the back, his mind reeling with all the new things happening. 

"Dad, how are you allowed in here like that." Peter asked, voicing his confusion. 

Now Tony had stopped the car he turned around and faced his son. 

"Well Petey, the truth is. I own area 51." Tony admits. 

Peter's jaw drops at the new information. 

But one thing sticks with him the most. 

"So you were going to let us raid it." Peter gasps. 

Tony shrugs and laughs a little while getting out the car; shortly followed by everyone but Peter. He stuck his head back into the van, chuckling when he sees Peter still shocked. 

"Well. You coming to look around or not." Tony asks. 

Before Tony can utter another word Peter is flying out the car and looking around everyone. All Tony can do is stand there and laugh at his reaction. 

-

-

-

A/N- Don't ask what happened. 

- M xx