The queen

A/N- I added a bit to this, only for context I guess

A/N- I added a bit to this, only for context I guess. Hope you don't mind.

-Peter's P.O.V-
Tony and I were sat on the sofa watching a new film, I was smiling widely at it, liking how all the woman were portrayed in such a strong way, as they should.

As the film came to an end, I turned my attention to Tony and smiled, "I like that film, it really made me think, woman just don't need men."

Tony nods and replies, "yeah, most of them are queens, especially Pepper."

"That Pepper is, although, I would say you're a queen as well. Don't sell yourself short Tony," I comment, an idea lighting up my mind in mischief.
He stays silent for a moment before smiling brightly at me and rufiling my hair. "Thanks Pete, that means a lot," he replies, seeming happy with what I said.

"You're welcome Tony-" stilifing a fake yawn I continue, "I'm going to go to bed now though. Patrol killed me last night."

He hums and nods, wishing me a goodnight and making me nod with a small, inconspicuous smile before scurrying off towards everyone's room.

Walking into Tony's room I say "FRI, no matter what tomorrow, only allow one door on the wardrobes to open, and don't let him use his suits unless it's an actual emergency," I say while scrawling something down on a piece of paper.

'Of course Peter. May I ask, what are you planning to do?' She enquires, making my smile grow wider.

"You'll see FRI, you'll see," I reply in amusement.

I leave the note in the empty wardrobe and go out to get what I need, smiling at the words written on the paper.

'You really are a queen Tony, therefore, you should wear what they do.'

-

The next day rolled around and I made sure to be awake early enough to witness the mayhem that was sure to unravel soon.

As we were all sat at the table, all minding our business and talking to one and another we could all hear a string of angry curses heading our way.

Tony walked in and as soon as everyone saw him we all burst out into laughter. Tony was wearing the red dress, a crown situated on his head which made me laugh even more, having thought he probably wouldn't bother with the crown as well.

Tony scowls at us all, but when his eyes land on me they harden slightly before lightening slightly.

"You know what kid, I'm going to rock it, because I'm a queen," he voices, making everyone nod in agreement and me laugh more.

"That you are. But I didn't think you would wear the crown as well," I admitted, smothering another laugh.

He glares a little and looks up before turning his attention back to me, "FRIDAY insisted I wear it, she seemed to find it funny as well."

'I do sir, but I must say, it suits you,' FRIDAY speaks, making everyone snort in amusement.

-

"Peter, I know you did it to me. But, don't you think they should all have some dresses as well, they should all be queens, not just me," Tony points out to me as we worked in the lab, Tony was back in his normal clothes as he said 'I don't want to get the dress dirty.' And I did agree with that.

I think for a moment before nodding my head, a glint of mischief making itself known in my eyes.

-

"WHERE ARE ALL MY CLOUTHS?"

"WHAT'S WITH ALL THE DRESSES."

"Oh this goes well with the arm, I like it."

"Danm Buck you do, what about me?"

"Yeah Steve, you do look pretty good."

"I AM NOT A QUEEN!!"

"PETER REALLY?"

These were many of the shouts that could be heard a week later as I sat there with a smirk on my face, Tony sat beside me laughing as well.

"Everyone's a queen," I say, knowing they'll all hear me.

-

We were all waiting for Fury to arrive, I couldn't stop the bubble of excitement settle in my chest as I thought about what Clint and I had done the night before.

I looked over at Clint and saw him smirking at me, amusement written all over his face.

The door opened and we all looked up, suppressing laughs as we looked at Director Fury, stood there in a ball gown.

He growls a little and shakes his head "do not say anything."

-

-

-

A/N- Everyone is now a queen (or king if you would like, I don't discriminate) in my books, if you wanna dress like the queen (or king) you all are, then do it; don't let anyone stop you.
LOVE YOU ALL MY CABBAGES

- M xx