Bad move Flash

A/N- It's so cold here help

Summary-

-Peter's P

-Peter's P.O.V- 

"Kid come on, Shuri is here and so is Ned." I hear dad shout at me from where I was laying on my bed. 

I shoot up into a sitting position and run towards the common room, wanting to see my best friends. As soon as I see them I run into them and hug them. "Hey guys." I cheer happily, both Ned and Shuri wrap their arms around me in return. 

"Hey Adam." Shuri says with a smirk, I quickly pull away and gasp while exclaiming, "Adam." 

We all burst into laughter and Ned and I do our handshake before we race down to the interns, ignoring my dads shouts to be careful. 

-

"This better not backfire." I say to Ned as we sit on the bus on the way to my house for a field trip, no one else knows that i'm a Stark except Ned and MJ, but MJ has been away for a while on a break with her family so it's just Ned and I going to this. 

Ned gives me a sympathetic look while I see Flash glare at me with a rude look. "I'm sure it'll be okay dude, I mean we might see Shuri." Ned replies, sounding rather happy. 

Instead of making me feel better it makes me feel full of dread, because it's Shuri, and we all know what she can be like. 

-

"Does everyone have their pass?" The intern calls out, making everyone nod, and I think for a moment i've got away with it until Flash steps forward while glaring at me. 

"Wait Penis- I mean, Peter Parker didn't get one." Flash shouts, making the intern frown at what he said, before he follows his gaze and sees me stood there. 

The intern smiles brightly and shakes his head while turning back to Flash, "he doesn't need one. He already has a card." The intern replies. 

Flash looks shocked as he glares at me once again and moves back in the crowd. 

As we all begin to move through the scanners I can feel the anxiety crawling up my veins, I know FRIDAY won't say my real name but I do know she will call my level out and it's level alpha, meaning the top one which was explained before we started. And everyone else in my group has level omega. 

As I step through the gate FRIDAY announces, 'Peter Parker, Level Alpha. Welcome back Peter.'

Normally she says, Peter Stark, level Alpha, welcome home Peter. 

Everyone gasps at what she said and I can see Flash eyeing the card with jealousy and hatred. I place it in my back pocket and walk beside Ned as we follow the intern along the hall and up a floor.

-Third Person P.O.V- 

Flash worked his way to be near Peter, he knew Peter didn't deserve to have that card. He did, so he planned on stealing it. 

As he got right behind Peter he lightly moved his hand and pulled the card from Peters back pocket. He watched and waiting and Peter didn't react, so he slowly fell into the back of the crowd before rushing to an elevator, wanting to look around the penthouse area. 

He scanned the card and waited. 

-

Shuri was sat on the sofa in the penthouse when FRIDAY suddenly said, 'It appears Flash has stolen Peters card and trying to come to the penthouse. What would you like me to do?' 

Shuris eyes lit up like a christmas tree, she had been waiting to prank someone, and he seemed like the perfect target with what he had done. "Let him up FRI, and set the trap." Shuri said in an excited tone. 

The trap was, flour at the elevator, and then you step more in and honey is poured over you before feathers are then added. Her and Peter had hocked it up, but weren't sure who it was they should prank. 

"And make sure you record it and send it to Peter." Shuri calls out while hiding behind the sofa that had the perfect view of the elevator. 

'Very well.' FRIDAY replies, sounding excited for an AI. 

Flash saw as the elevator finally started to move and watched with a spark of excitement as he began to rise higher and higher in the tower. 

When the elevator stopped Flash stepped out with no hesitation, that was soon faltered though, as flour begun to pour heavily over his head, then when he stepped forward once again honey dropped thickly onto his head and clothes, before finally, feathers added to the mix. 

Flash gasped in shock and dropped the card, while he heard a laugh echo around the room. He looked up and saw a girl his age stood in the kitchen laughing. 

"Why the Hell did you do that?" He seethes in anger. 

Shuri scoffs and says, "you shouldn't have stolen Peter's card." 

Flash rolls his eyes before saying, "oh yeah, what you going to do about it bitch." 

Shuris eyes become dark with both anger and amusement, she steps forward before saying, "I could get you arrested." 

"My dads a lawyer. So good luck with that." He huffs, getting bored of her and wanting to clean himself up and look around. 

Shuri squints her eyes a little before saying, "and I'm the princess of Wakanda, and my brother is the king." 

Flash turns pale and his mouth hangs open. 

He was screwed. 

-

-

-

A/N- :)

- M xx