Who's Tom Holland?

A/N- I'm so excited to write this one

Summary- When Peter goes out on patrol, things take a turn when he takes a hit.

-Peter's P.O.V- 

I jumped down into the alley, keeping my eyes on the men that stood there in the shadows. I knew it was a weapons deal, Karen had told me where it was and what was happening. Dad had always taught me to stop these, as the weapons can sometimes be alien, and even more dangerous. 

"Hey, didn't someone tell you dealing weapons is wrong?" I call out, grabbing the attention of all the men. 

All the men freeze for a moment before one of them growls menacingly. "Get him." He grumbles before they're all shooting towards me with speed and accuracy. 

A flies towards my face and I'm quick to swerve out of the way to make sure I don't take the hit. My elbow swings out and connects to the mans chest, sending him stumbling backwards and gasping for air.

Another fist flies towards me and I grab that one, while kicking my foot out behind me and landing it in someone's crotch, while I push the fist forcefully back, making the man fall to the ground. 

The men seem to work out that they need to work together as they all charge towards me. I try desperately to block all the blows, but I can feel some making painful contact with my skin. Kicking my foot out, I'm able to remove one of the men from the group as he is pushed away from the force of the kick. 

My spider sense blare in warning, but it's too late, as pain flares through my skull and darkness encapsulates me.

-

"And cut, that's a wrap people." I hear someone shout from close to me, I open my eye and frown at my surroundings. 

The men who I had just been fighting smile before all walking away, the weapons are fake and there are people all around me. 

"Tom, come on you're done for the day." Someone says as they walk towards me. 

I frown, wondering who the Hell Tom is. "Who's Tom? Why am I here?" I ask, taking a tentative step backwards. 

The woman frowns as she looks at me with concern, she laughs a little nervously and says, "Tom, come on stop messing. You're on set." 

I frown even more and step backwards once again, not liking having no idea what's happening. She frowns more in concern and quickly turns around, "Harris, did you actually hit him." She asks one of the men I was fighting. 

The man- Harris- turns around and shakes his head, "no, it went perfectly fine. Why is Tom okay?" He asks, stepping closer to the both of us. 

Who is Tom, seriously, they keep saying I'm Tom. But I'm not I'm Peter. And why are these men being so civil, and there are people everywhere. Nothing seems to be real, it's all fake. 

"I'm not sure if he is, he keeps asking who Tom is and where he is." The woman, who I still don't know the name of states. Harris frowns and says, "I'll go get the medic." 

"I don't- I don't need a medic. Who even are you, what's going on?" I ask, starting to become more worried and scared as time carried on. I didn't feel like normal, it was like- it was like I couldn't feel the spider in me, like it wasn't there anymore. 

But it had to be there. 

It had to. 

"I'm Lucy, your manager. We're filming for Spiderman: Far from home. Come on Tom, you must remember. I'm being serious if you're messing around you'll be in so much trouble." The woman- Lucy- says, looking at me with a serious gaze. 

I shake my head in shock, why are they making a film about me, that makes no sense. Looking down I see I'm wearing my suit, but it feels different, like it's less genuine. 

"You're really not joking are you." She breathes out, seeming to notice just how shocked and confused I am. I look up and give her the 'no shit', look. 

"I need to go home, this isn't- this isn't right." I whisper, while beginning to walk backwards and away from where I was coming from. 

Lucy is quick to shake her head and say, "no, no, no. If something is wrong we need to get it checked, the medic will be on here soon to check you out. I'll take you to your trailer okay." Before I have the chance to argue she is pulling me along unfamiliar places and to a lot of trailers. 

Everyone I walk past looks at me with worry and concern and I frown deeper, having no idea who any of these people are. 

We near a trailer and I see the name Tom Holland in bold writing with the name beside in quotations, 'Spiderman.'

Lucy opens the door and pulls me inside, "sit in here okay. Don't move, I'm going to go find Harris and the medic. Don't move Tom." She instructs. 

I nod wordlessly, trying to process what's going on around me. 

She walks out, shutting the door behind her. I spot a phone on the side and pick it up, when I turn it on it unlocks straight away, thankfully being face ID. Ignoring all the notifications I go to google and type in 'my name.' 

I see a lot of results and news articles. I look through them all, looking at what they say about me, and pictures of me. 

Then, I type in my real name and see results, I see this Tom person in a suit, seeming to do the thing I did, but his was all fake. 

A wave of exhaustion sweeps through me and I move to the sofa, laying down. My eyes become heavy and I feel sleep start to consume me. 

"No Tom don't sleep." I hear someone say. 

'Wake up Peter, please.' 

-

My eyes open and I look around, seeing the familiar surrounding of my room at home. 

"Pete, you awake?" I hear dad say, I look to my left and see him sat there, with worried looking eyes. 

I wince as pain shoots through my head and I nod, "what happened?" I ask, wondering if what I remember was true. 

"You got his hard on the head. Luckily, Karen told me and I got you to pretty quickly." He explains, sounding relieved. 

I nod, remembering what had happened now. "I had the craziest dream." I say, ready to tell him about it. 

But maybe, just maybe. 

It wasn't a dream at all. 

-

-

-

A/N- I liked writing this one, I hope you guys liked it. 

- M xx