Adventures with Peter

A/N- This is gonna take a while, also, none of these will link together and I'll show which one is which. Oh, and I'm now back to college which means updates may be harder but probably not cause it's me.

 Oh, and I'm now back to college which means updates may be harder but probably not cause it's me

1. The forth wall is broken and the avengers watch the lip sync battle between Tom and Zendaya. 

T.W- Swearing

-Third Person P.O.V- 

All the avengers were sat around the living room. Peter was sat beside Tony, his dad, half asleep and hardly paying attention to what was on. 

"Ohh, put on the lip sync battle," Clint said, a hint of excitement in his voice. 

The others agreed and put it on, seeing it was Tom Holland against Zendaya. They watched as Zendaya went on the stage and was dressed as Bruno Mars. 

"Does that look like someone we know?" Tony asked quietly, Peter still pretty much asleep against him. The others all nodded but didn't say who as they couldn't figure it out, none of them had heard of her although they all slightly recognised her. 

Once Zendaya's one was finished they all looked pretty impressed, and Nat said, "damn, I don't know how that Tom dude is going to beat that." 

Everyone nodded in agreement and watched as Tom walked on stage. 

Everyone froze when they saw just who it was, their eyes turning from the TV to Peter who was now asleep. 

"Is that- what the Hell," Sam whispered, Steve not even saying language he was that shocked. 

Lightly, Tony shook Peter awake. He frowned, wondering why he was being woken. "What?" He mumbled, his voice heavy with sleep. Wordlessly, Tony pointed to the screen, making Peters eyes widen. 

"What the fuck," Peter whispered, now fully awake and watching the screen as 'Tom' started to lip sync 'Umbrella.' 

"Yo Peter, you're good at that," Clint laughed, making the others all laugh and nod in agreement. 

Peter smirked slightly, although he had no actual idea of how this was happening, he couldn't help but agree. 

-

2. The avengers play among us ft Shrui

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter and Shrui were both sitting on the sofa in the common room, bored out of their mind. 

"What should we do?" Shuri asked, her gaze wandering over to the fluffy haired brunet sat on the other side of the sofa. 

Peter thought for a moment, a small pout on his face as he thought for a moment. After a small time passed he couldn't stop the smile on his face as he looked back at Shuri. 

"Wanna play among us with the others?" He asked, pulling himself up into a shitting position. 

Shuri's face lit up as she smiled brightly and nodded, "yeah, let's do it."