Shadows

A/N- I got nothing, I'm just tired because I never seem to be able to write these when it isn't really late. 

SIDENOTE- THERE IS A NEW BOOK COMING, IT'LL BE AN INSTAGRAM ONE, AND THE FIRST PARTS SHOULD BE OUT TONIGHT!!

Summary- Peter is drugged and Tony must find him to help him.

T.W- forced drug use I guess, let me know if these are even useful. Idk.

-Third Person P.O.V-

The man glared at the spider in front of him, the white substance in his pocket weighing heavily on his consciousness. He knows, no matter what this drug would be dangerous in high quantities- even to people with mutated genes.

Peter looked at the man in front of him, trying to detect what his next move would be. His senses were ringing, allowing him to know something was about to go wrong.

"You see Spiderman, I kind of don't want to do this, but bosses orders; just know, I'm sorry." The man says before he is pulling the white powered substance from his and throwing over the unsuspecting Spider. 

Peter has no time to react- as even with his suits fabric- the substance is still pulled mercilessly into his lungs; and seeping into his bloodstream, ready to cause horrific damage. He frowned, not feeling anything- as of yet- and turned his attention to the man. 

"Listen man, that just- that wasn't cool." Peter says, starting to feel his head become a little light, but decided to ignore it for the moment. 

The man snorts and shakes his head, beginning to walk away; Peter is about to shout something and web the man to the floor, but a sudden pain ignites in his brain, causing the world to spin uncontrollably and his limbs to momentarily fail him, making him stumble to the floor. 

'Peter, it appears you have a very serious drug now in your system. I recommend immediate medical attention; shall I contact Mr Stark.' Karen says, her voice echoing in Peters skull, bouncing uselessly about as Peter tries to make out the words said. 

A quiet whimper slips past his lips as he rips the mask from his pounding head, trying to no avail to stop his thoughts from swimming and his vision drown. Peter gripped his hair, glassy eyes scanning the dark alley as the shadows seem to grow in darkness. 

His trembling legs somehow hold his body as he stands from the cold dank floor, his eyes blurrily scan his surroundings, yet finding nothing familiar catches his eyes. He pulls his feet down the seemingly never ending alley- it's only about 50 meters but in Peter's drugged haze he doesn't know that-, he prays that someone would help him, not liking the feeling in his head as it continues to pound in pain. 

"K-Karen. Help- help me." Peter stutters out, feeling a hopelessness consume his entire being. 

He could hear talking, yet he couldn't quite pinpoint the location the voice was from; now in fear he continues his trek. 

With every step Peter takes, he can feel his legs wobble from below him, promising to give out on him at anytime soon. With every step a sharp pain ripples through his skull and echoing around his body, he can also feel his heart beating at a tremendous speed; the constant, unrelenting beat that he so desperately wants to stop but isn't sure how keeps making an appearance in his skull, causing more pain then he would like. 

The darkness seemed to grow also, malice filled laughs whispering in the wind at every blow of it. The fearful screams that rip through the night sky with every car horn off in the distance. Every slight movement from the shadows as rodents run rabid, make Peter flinch, clenching his weak fists in an attempt to feel remotely safe. 

His breaths came in short pants, feeling rather breathless and lightweight as he continued to walk. Peter knew something was wrong, and he knew he needed help, yet he couldn't seem to snap out of this haze that clouded those thoughts before he could act upon them. 

"Peter." He heard a familiar voice call out, but he couldn't make out who it was while looking at them, nor while he heard their voice. 

"Hmm." He hums, starting to feel lighter and lighter. 

A steadying hand is placed on his shoulder as Tony looks down at his not son-son in fear. Peter flinches away slightly, fearing the worst as the whispers and screams grow with every passing second. 

"Calm down bud, it's me, Tony." Tony says, wincing at the flinch from Peter, he hated seeing Peter so scared and vulnerable. 

"M' Sta'k?" Peter slurs out, now leaning heavily against Tony for support as he legs wobble and the world spins. 

Tony laughs only for a second before turning serious again while keeping a steadying grip on the young hero, as he replies, "Yeah bud. How about we go fix you up?" 

Peter nods, knowing he needs help, "feel funky." Peter whispers, making Tony smile ever so slightly while lifting Peter up. He knew Peter would be okay, his kid always was. 

-

-

-

A/N- I kept spelling things wrong and oh my heck I was getting so angry and it's not helpful in my tired state. UGHHHH. 

- M xx