𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Kids | Current Joys

◁◁   ▐ ▌   ▷▷

" Oh, I am just a kid
I always make mistakes
I never say I'm sorry
'Cause they're mistakes that I made "

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

♡Harley's Pov ♡

Harley's Pov

I came into the house and immediately got greeted by my only best friend, my dog Bacon. I pet him and then we went straight to my bedroom.

I took a nap and then woke up the next morning. After 5 minutes of procrastinating, I decided to get up, make my bed, and get ready to go to Dayanna's.

"Good morning Mom," I say jogging to the kitchen where she was making breakfast.

"Hi, sweetie. How are you feeling?" She asked. The sizzling sound of bacon filled the room.

"Just great. I'm so happy it's finally summer. I can finally rest all day" I squealed and then randomly started dancing.

"Well I'm glad you're happy" She laughed while putting my plate on the table.
I sat down and then looked around the room searching for my brother.

"Where's Ham?" I asked.

"He woke up early to go play ball with his friends" She informed me.

"This early?!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, I know. But I'm not concerned since I at least know he has friends." She sat down in front of me. "Which by the way you should start to make."

"Oh please don't start with this again"

"No no, I feel like it is something we need to talk about. I mean you haven't had a single friend in years. And all the interactions with girls you have are fights. Harley please all I'm asking is for you to make at least one girlfriend" She begged me.