𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

Phillips Pov

"Bye man" I waved at him as I got on my bike.

"Later buddy, good game," David said.

"Yeah later" I nodded watching him and the rest of the team leave. I left the field and rode my bike home.

Always nice to go play some ball with the guys. Especially during these agonizing times.

Harley Porter, the hugest pain in the ass. Just when I thought I could rid of her she decides to stay. Fantastic.

I guess I'll never be able to avoid her completely even if I tried. I mean I've been doing that my whole life.

And now she's my babysitter?

I swear only these things happen to me.

I just hope she leaves soon. I don't know how I'll survive any more days with her in the house.

Oddly, the pranks we pulled yesterday didn't seem to push her far enough to leave. So I came up with a plan that'll get her fired. The first step to it was to invite everyone to my house Monday night. Which I already did.

Since she won't budge, I'll have to get her out one way or another. Trust me when I say this. Harley will be gone sooner or later.

Everyone leaves eventually whether you like it or not. It's the truth.

Death, divorce, break up, etc. People will be out of your life as soon as they get bored of you.

I park my bike outside my porch and jog inside. I take in the fresh aroma of cinnamon as I take off my jacket.

"I'm home" I announced loud enough for anyone in another room to hear. Surprisingly Dayanna and Harley weren't sitting on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie as I expected.

I kick my dirty shoes and sprint upstairs to see where they were. As I reach the end of the staircase I see Georgina's door is open.

I walk by and knock on the open door. There she was sitting at her doll-size table where she plays tea party with her stuffed animals.

"You're back" she states the obvious.

"Hey, where are red and four eyes?" I ask grabbing on the side of the doorway.

"You mean Harley and Dayanna?" She asks, I nod.

"She's hanging out on the rooftop." She says acting like that's a normal thing to her.

"Rooftop? Are you messing with me?" I asked concerned.

"No, go see for yourself." She points to her window. I furrow my eyebrows but don't question it.

I lift the window exposing the fresh air from outside. The familiar red hair was sitting down on the edge of the rooftop.

I've never gone out here before.