𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬

Song Rec: Puppy Love by Paul Anka

Harley's Pov

Our lips were connected for what I felt were hours, but in reality lasted 10 seconds.

I should pull away and slap him.
I could've pushed him off when he dared place his hands on my shoulders.

When his eyes stared down into my lips, I knew this was going to happen. I should've simply walked away. However, once his lips slightly touched mine, I just couldn't move. It  was wrong, a mistake even. But the thing is it didn't feel wrong.

And I wasn't planning on pulling away.

Luckily, Jordan paused for moment, our hands still holding at our stomach. His lips separated from mine and that's when I realized how heavy our breathing got.

The rush of the kiss had extracted most of the energy in me. It was intense. Or atleast for me it was.

"I've been dying to do that for a very long time." He admitted licking his lips.

"You kissed me.." I murmured, trying to comprehend the moment.

"I did." He nodded. I couldn't read his face much. I didn't recognize emotion in him yet.

"That was umm.." I struggled to find the word.

It was useless. There shouldn't even be a word for what we just did except for a mistake. I glanced at him who's view was already fixed on me.

"Do you regret it?" I wonder how he felt about this.

"Yes" I could barely hear him reply. I formed lips into a line in agreement.

"Did you like it?" I asked hesitantly.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he faced away for a moment and sighed.

I said some hurtful things. It's one of the many things I hate about myself.

I was afraid he might've been mad at himself for doing so. After all, he only did it to make me shut up. Right?

"Yes." He smirked.

I was completely thrown off by this reaction.

"Did you?" He questioned lifting his head up a bit more.

"Yes" I admitted soflty.

We were quick to make eye contact. I let out a quiet chuckle. He did the same afterwards.

"Bitchin" He laughed. 

"Yeah bitchin. Let's just not do that again. For the sake of us"

"Yeah no. Never again." He agreed undersandingly. Sniffling and coughing, we had created an awkward atmosphere.

"No, well I think I heard my mom call me." I informed clearing my throat.

"Ya later." Jordan nodded as I approached the exit.

"Bye see you tomorrow." I told him opening the door to leave.

"Bye..." is the last thing I heard after closing the door and walked onto the porch. Weirdly enough, it wasn't the only thing on my mind. I felt a void, the lack of something in me, bothered me to an extreme to where I needed to do something. Something not so smart.

I twirled around and went inside again. Jordan in the same place where I had left him in. Hearing the door swing open, he turned his head to me and stood confused.

"Did you forget something?" He assumed.

"Yeah.." I answer hesitantly moving towards him. He twisted his mouth watching me approach him.