𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦

AN: I changed Oliver's faceclaim to Iian Mitchell (aka Wyatt Donnelly from Weird Science)

Phillips Pov

"I can't do this because I- I love Jordan!"

Dayanna gasped out loud, Benny stumbled back and my mouth dropped. I could only see her long wavy hair but I had a feeling she was crying.

And then she turned around to us. Her gaze widened once recognizing us -me. Her chest rose as she breathed heavier and faster.

We made eye contact and I froze.
My whole body became steady. I wasn't sure how to react but one thing I was sure of was that I most definitely had to do something.

However, once I was ready to speak, she bolted straight out of the room. Oliver tried reaching for her but she pushed him away.

Dayanna ran behind her, leaving Oliver to land his gaze upon me. Acting suprised, he asked.

"Jordan Phillips? Am I dreaming or is that you?" He cocked an eyebrow after scanning me from head to toe.

I roll my eyes, "Yeah it's me. Don't cream your pants."

"You two know each other?" Confused, Benny spoke, reminding me of his presence. Oliver smiled at him.

"Oh hey Benny. Long time, no see." He laughed tauntingly causing Benny's eye to twitch in shock.

"What did you do to her?" I shoved Oliver back, ignoring what he had just said to Benny. "Were you kissing her?"

"I would've if you didn't just barge into the room like it's your house." He pouted, pretending to be disappointed. "I suggest you leave now." He warned.

"How about you leave us alone?" I respond.

"Hey how about you stop cheating on her first?" He smacked back.

I didn't know what he was talking about.

"Hey how about you shut the hell up?" I huffed. Shaking my head in indignation, I walk out the room.

Searching for Harley, I stare down from the stair railing. His two story mansion was big so hopefully Harley didn't go too far.

I catch her downstairs by the exit, holding Dayanna's hand as she explains something to her hurriedly.

"Harley." I call out her name, making her look up to me and weep once again. She wiped her tears and ran toward the door.

"Wait!" I say running down the stairs to catch up to her.

I followed her out of the house to find her crying on the steps of the entrance.It was raining tiny bits outside.

I grabbed her by the wrist to pick her up but she refused.

"No stop. You can't see me like this." She said covering her face with her hands which was useless because it was fairly obvious she was sobbing hopelessly.

"Like what?" I ask, insisting on getting her up. With my help, she stumbles to her feet. I tried leading her back inside but she wouldn't cooperate.

"Please, let me go." She aggressively yanked her arm away from me.

"We need to talk." I mumbled showing authority as I pushed her against the wall. She turns away to the sides trying to avoid my gaze. I sensed her trying to seek out my grip but failed as I had her pinned with no escape.

Unintentionally, we lock eyes and a smile forms on my face at the sight of her liability.

I use my thumb to brush a teardrop from under her eye, "Stop it. You're too pretty to be crying."