𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐮𝐤𝐞

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

* Nine Years Ago *

Harley's Pov

I sat on the main slide of the playground, isolated from everyone else. Everywhere I looked, were other kids talking to each other. There was not a single kid alone that I could at least approach and hang out with.

"You'll make lots of friends." I heard moms words over and over again in my head.

This is my third week in this school and I have not made one friend yet.

This sucks!

Ugh whatever, I'm going to drop out soon anyway.

"Move!" I felt something kick my butt. I toss my head up to see and dirty blond boy with brown eyes staring right at me. My stomach organs shifted inside me as he began scanning my face with his eyes.

"What? Did you just kick me?" I ask sitting still on the slide.

"Yeah, got a problem with that?"

"Yes!"

"Can you go down already, there's other people who want to go down the slide too!"

"No."

"No?" He asks more rather shocked than offended.

"Not until you say please."

"Just move! I don't have time for this!"

"Listen here you little brat." I pulled his ear bringing his face near my mouth. "You either ask politely and with manners or you I kick your butt out of here as well but harder." I warn holding tightly on to his ear, he moans and groans as I do so. "Go!"

"Can I go on the slide please-" He groans.

"Please!" I grip on it.

"Agh! May I go on the slide, please!" He begs. "Okay," I let go of him. He quickly touches his ear making sure it wasn't bleeding or anything.

"You can go now."

"What's your name, red?"

"Harley, Harley Porter."

"No way, Porter? As in your Hamiltons sister? I'm friends with him." His arm stretched out reaching mine.

"That's cool." We shook hands when an idea hit me."Do you want to come to my house tomorrow. My mom's making lemon pie. It's the best." I assured him.

"Sure!" He smiles contentedly.

* * *