𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

One Week Later

Phillips Pov

I can't believe this.

After mom found the house literal mess, she was furious. I was grounded for a week. I wasn't allowed to go out at all for a week. A week!

The worst thing is she forced Harley to leave.

I haven't seen her in nearly 7 days.

This is a brief example of how it went:

"This place is a junkyard," Mom exclaimed tensely running her hands through her hair. Dayanna, Georgina, and I stood frozen and uneasy watching mom nervously talk to Harley.

"I know it's all my fault. Ill pay for all the damage made. I'm sorry-" She apologizes, her voice shaky and full of concern. I couldn't bare seeing her like this. This isn't even her fault.

"No, it's not. Stop trying to cover up for me" I make myself present in front of mom.

"I take full responsibility for this. I invited everyone to an unplanned party to get Harley in trouble." I confess. Her eyes widened.

"What?"

"Harley I don't think you should babysit here anymore." Mom told her.

"Are you firing me?" She panicked.

"Oh no, not at all. I just, I'm not sure you are equipped for this job at the moment. Besides after today, my mother is recovering faster than I thought." Mom's voice softened and she kneeled to reach her.

"Think of this as a break." She patted her head. Harley pouted, either disappointed in herself or me.

But anyway today, mom decided to go out with a friend. She would bring us with her but we're grounded.

So Georgina and I have the house all to ourselves. Or at least that's what I thought.

* Ding Dong *

Hmm, I wonder who that might be?

"Hey" Harley waves.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask before I let her in.

"You're mom asked me to come and watch you two for a while." She sighed.

"Oh really? Wow, that's awesome. She went to a friend's house so I assume that's why she called. I'm glad you came by, you know I missed y-" I didn't get to finish off my sentence when I saw a random guy come up beside her. They smiled at each other then looked at me as I stopped in mid-sentence.

"Who's he?" I ask now more worried.

"Jerry." She says.

"Jerry?"

"Yes, I'm Jerry with no K. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand to me. I stared down at it and ignored it turning back to Harley.

"Are you going to let us in or what?"

"Uh yeah sure." I got out of the way, opening the door for them. Harley went past me smiling and after her came the Jerry guy who beamed like a kid in a candy store. What is he so happy about?

"Make yourself at home." I closed the door and leaned on it. I watched as the guy looked around the house in complete awe. Our house is probably huge in comparison to his.

"Thank you we will." Harley smiled falling back on our couch. She signaled him to sit next to her and he did so.

I clenched my jaw trying to hide my discomfort.