𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

"You did what???" Dayanna yelled.

"Shhh you're going to wake Georgina up!" I whispered. "I fell asleep and when I woke up he wasn't in his room. No big deal." I explain, calmly sitting on the couch as she walked around in circles.

"No big deal? The number one rule for babysitting is to never leave the kids unsupervised and never fall asleep on the job. C'mon Harley this is common sense!" She huffed frustratedly.

"How was I supposed to know? I've never done this before. I don't know how to take care of others. " I shrugged.

"Well, then why did you volunteer to babysit?" She asked. I paused,  struggling to think for an answer.

"I uh was trying to be nice and help a mother out. That's all." I laughed awkwardly as I lied once again to avoid hurting her feelings.

"That's nice of you" She smiled.

"I know. But anyway, I called you over so you could help me find him not to come and yell at me."

"Oh right. Hmmm, you said you two were friends right?" She stood up again.

"Yeah but it was a long time ago before he became a douchebag." I said.

"Were you two close?" She asked me.

"Sort of?" I replied, making it sound more like a question. I would say we were like bestfriends but then again I don't know if he ever saw me as one.

"Okay, so do you know a place where he could've gone?" She asked.

"No. I don't remember much about our friendship. As I said before it was a long time ago. " I murmured, not wanting to remember that time.

"So you have no idea where he could be?" I shook my head.

"Great" She exhaled in frustration.

"I do," A voice from behind spoke, startling us. It was Georgina coming out the kitchen with a yogurt in hand.

"You do what?" I looked at her.

"I know where my brother could be."

"Really where?" I asked excited.

"Not so fast" She took a seat next to me.

"Huh?" Dayanna and I both stared at her confused by the sudden sass.

The girl crossed her arms. "What do I get in return for my word?"

"What do you mean by 'in return?" I questioned, not having enough energy for games. "You'll get your brother back thats what you'll get!"

"Haha very funny. No, seriously,
I need an actual reward for my help."

"No" I shook my head and rolled my eyes.