𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

Harley's Pov

"No Mom, trust me you'd love Mrs.Philips," I assured her. She shook her head, in denial.

"I don't know. She seems like she's always too busy to be at home, let alone have friends." She criticized Karen. I rolled my eyes and walked behind her.

"Mom, don't be rude"

"I'm not being rude, I'm honest" She shrugged.

"Are you jealous?" I asked her jokingly.

"What? Harley that's nonsense." She chuckled dramatically.

"Yeah, you're jealous that I'm spending more time at her house and getting to know her more." I taunted with a grin.

"I am not!"

"Aww, Mom don't worry. You know no one could ever replace you." My arms wrapped around her waist, bringing her into a hug.

"Who's going to replace mom?" Ham came wandering into the kitchen.

"Ugh, no one nosy." I pull away and walk back to my seat.

"Hammie, your eggs are served."

"Oh, thanks!" He rubbed his hands together merely excited by glancing at the plates. We both took our seats across from each other at the table.

"So how was yesterday at the babysitting duty?" He asked as I began stabbing my eggs with a fork. I mentally gagged at his word choice.

"Don't say duty ever again. It reminds me of poop which I touched not very long ago." I cringed as memories from yesterday flashed through my mind.

"That bad huh?" He raised his eyebrow.

"No I just had a few misunderstandings with Phillips and his sister but I'm going to fix them today." I denied it with a shrug.

"Yeah, I still don't like this idea of you seeing him every day."

"Yeah but it's not like you have a say in this, do you?" I asked him. He stared at me for a second.

"Or would you rather you're forced to drag me with you and your friends because I was bored and had nothing to do this summer?" I asked and he immediately glared.

"Hm no," He huffed defeatedly.

"Hm no," I mocked. He stuck his tongue out with scrambled eggs still in his mouth.

"Eww don't talk with food in your mouth!"

"I'm not even talking!" He defended.

"You disgust me" I whispered. He shrugged, taking it as a compliment.

"How was your day yesterday by the way?" Mom sat down with us, turning to Ham as she changed the subject.

"Hilarious!" He admits. He stopped to swallow and began, "You know that new kid that just moved in."