𝐒𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐫𝐚𝐭

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

ARE WE STILL FRIENDS | Tyler The Creator

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

" Are we still friends?
I've got to kn-, know
If we can see each other
Shake your hand, say hi "

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"YOU?!" I screamed

"YOU?!" I screamed.

"What. The. Fuck. Are you doing in my house?" He pointed me up and down.

"You two know each other?" Karen asks putting Georgina on the ground to let her walk away.

"Woah. I didn't know you lived here oh my-" I put my hand on my mouth staring at both of them.

"Ma what is she doing here?" He referred to me as if he was disgusted.

"I'm going to babysit you" I replied, making him face me.

"What?" He scoffs. He turned back to Karen. "She's kidding right?" His voice sounded shaky.

"No, she's being serious. I need someone to take care of you and Georgina." She puts both her hands on my shoulders. He crosses his arms on his chest showing discomfort. I do the same. We got into a little staring contest for a second.

"Again, do you two know each other?" His mom asks.

"We-"

"We used to be friends a while back" I responded.

It's true. We were friends once.

Ah, yes, Phillips. I'm pretty sure that is his last name. I don't hear his real name very often. Anyway Phillips was a close friend of Ham in primary school. That's how we met. He used to hang out with us a lot.

But then one day he stopped talking to us for absolutely no reason. At school he would call us names and practically make my life miserable whenever he had the chance.

I never understood what went wrong. I guess people are very unpredictable.

"Oh that's nice to hear. At least I'm not just hiring a complete stranger to babysit my kids, now that I know you two are acquainted." Karen claps, excitement is drawn all over face.

"Over here" She walks me to the kitchen continuing our tour through her house. Although not invited, Philips follows as well.

"I don't need a babysitter. I'm old enough to take care of myself " He protested. She rolls her eyes.

"Yeah you might be old enough but you still can't take care of yourself " She says. He sucks his teeth and she explains to me where everything is.

"And her really? You could've atleast picked a hot babysitter " He continues.