𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

Looking Out For You | Joy Again

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

" It's the same old situation, you've always got me waiting
Come on, dear, I think time's a-wastin'
Before we have to go back inside
And return to our normal lives "

━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦━━━━

"I don't know what's up with him

"I don't know what's up with him. I mean he hasn't said a thing to me since then. " I put the phone to the side of my face talking to Dayanna. I stand in the kitchen doorway crossing my arms.

"So he's just ignoring you?" She asked.

"Not exactly, he's upstairs in his room. We were in the dining room eating breakfast and having a good talk then all of a sudden he ran to his room saying "Uh I'm not hungry anymore!" I faked a deep voice imitating him.

"That doesn't sound good. Maybe it's just his mood swings. How's his sister doing?" I move to see the living room where Georgina sits in front of her TV.

"Yeah, maybe it's just his period. Oh, she's been glued to the television all morning watching Mickey Mouse. Hasn't let me change the channel or anything. Hence, the reason I called you."

"I think you should go talk to him. He probably just needs to get to know you more." She suggests. I hold the phone in the other ear pushing it down on my shoulder with my head.

"Hmm, I guess you're right." I shrug.

"I am"

"Alright don't get too cocky now." We giggled together.

"And what are you doing?"

"Cutting up some apples with peanut butter for myself," I say moving the knife downward on the fruit.

"HARLEY!" Georgina's irrigating voice yelled.

"Hold on, I'll call you back later." I put the phone down and placed the knife down. I run out to the living room.