𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐉𝐨𝐛

_______

_______

TW: Panic attack and unedited work

= Harley's Pov

________

Harley's Pov

This is the last flashback, I swear

The young crowd of boys watched me skating on the sidewalk of the park. They looked to admire me but excused it as if they were "waiting for me to fall."

As they expected, slipped off the board and hit my head on the ground. Ouch.

I heard laughing surrounding me so I looked up to see the little league boys staring at me. They were pointing at me and whispering to each other while snickering.

I exhaled, infuriated by the fact that they were making fun of me getting hurt. Out of pure indignation, I made a sudden movement in order to stand up on my feet. I almost tripped after moving too fast but quickly caught on with my balance.

I glanced back at the boys who were still entertained by my accident. I glare at them in an intent to make them go away. They swiftly tossed their heads eslewhere and clicked their pedals. Soon I could hear them start to leave one by one.

"Let's go." They said.

Meanwhile I picked up my board and cleaned the dirt off it. I started to limp away with a sprained ankle. It hurt. But as I headed off the park, I could hear movement behind me. At last I sat down on a bench and bent my leg on the seat to check my scraped knee.

There was also a visible shadow following. To my luck the silhouette was familiar looking.

"Hey are you okay?" Phillips asked making me roll me eyes in annoyance. Does he not see me suffering enough?

"No" I huffed touching the area injured. He noticed it and made a hissing sound almost feeling the pain himself. I stood up suddenly and tried walking one step forward.

"Do you need help?" Jordan wondered if the limping would prevent me from walking.

"Why are you being nice to me?" I asked still not allowing him to see my embarrassed face. His heavy presence was affecting me and making my hands shaky weakening my ability to get myself together.

The question triggered his senses bringing him back to reality. The reality in which he hates me with all his guts. Jordan impulsively poked the open wound, I let out a short but loud wail of agony.

"Oops!" He sucked in a breath mockingly. "that must hurt"

"You asshole that hurt a lot!" I cried studying the wound. For all I knew, it was fresh, able to be exposed to an infection.