𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

Harley's Pov

I nodded, agreeing to what I was about to do in my mind. I took a deep breath and leaned in to kiss him.

On the cheek.

It was a fast peck on the cheek. I quickly pulled away and looked down avoiding contact with him. I know it's not what people expected.

I was not about to kiss my brother's rival. I didn't even like him. I mean yeah he's not unattractive but he's just a very pretentious person.

"What was that?" Alice asked making me face up again. Jordan was just standing there nervously looking at me.

"What? I kissed him like you said." I yelled back.

"Oh Harley" She laughed. "You have to really kiss him. On the lips."

Immediately, I shook my head.

"I'm not- I'm not doing that," I said quietly whilst keeping eye contact with Jordan who seemed to be at loss for words.

"What? Don't tell me you've never kissed anyone before?" Alice teased me. I glanced at her offended by her comment.

"Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd of people around us yelled clapping. I rolled my eyes. I can't believe I'm about to do this. But I can't let her win.

"You don't have to-" I rolled my eyes, cutting Jordan off. He opened his mouth, shaken by my reaction. I took a moment before leaning in for a real kiss.

Once again our faces meet closely. This time I don't hesitate and bring my lips to his. We were not even an inch apart when someone yelled my name separating us from the kiss.

"Harley?!" Dayanna called going down the stairs and holding short Georgina's hand.

"What are you doing?" She asked running towards us.

"Georgina?" Jordan shouted out. "What the hell is she doing here?!" He asked me angrily.

"Dayanna I told you to stay outside!" I told her.

"Sorry, you were taking too long." She apologized.

"We got worried," Georgina added.

"What's going on?" Alice asked.

"I- I can explain, " I said, trying to calm things down.

"Yeah, you better. But we're leaving. " He walked to Georgina and pulled her with him.

The room was filled with gasps and whispers of people wondering who they were and why they were interrupted. I watched as he stormed out of the basement rapidly. I went after them to the outside of the house.

"Jordan!" I stopped in front of him who was carrying Georgina on his side.

"Are you out of your mind?!" He fumed at me.