𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

The sun rose up from the mountain above San Fernando Valley. The light drew in from the window, reflecting itself on the couple laying together.

Unconcious Harley sunk her head down on Jordan's chest. He hummed in his sleep as the girl got closer. The two weren't aware of how they had overslept in his bed.

But they were too careless. There was no thoughts, no problems. Just peace.

There was a constant sound of heels hitting the stair steps. But Harley and Jordan were still asleep. Slightly perceptible footsteps got closer and closer within each second.

Then, there was a knock on the door of the enclosed area. Harley's nose scrunched up as the noise triggered her awake. However, she remained still with eyes closed on top of Jordan's senseless body.

Another knock.

This time it was loud enough to roused Harley up. Her eyes shifted all over the place in fear. That's when she realized she wasn't in her room. She glanced at Jordan who was laying right next to her.

He is known to be a very heavy sleeper so she knew she had to act fast. In order to get him alarmed she began shaking him.

"Jordan!" She whispered. His body trembled stirring him alert. As a result of startling Jordan, he fell backwards off the bed. Harley hurried to rescue him and stretched her hand out to help. He rubbed his eyes as he was now fully aware of his surroundings.

"Hello?" Karen knocked once again. "Jordan get up and get ready, nana is here. She's in the kitchen eating breakfast, hurry!"

Harley's breathing got heavier and anxiety got worse. She decided to just leave, so she swiftly slipped the blanket off and jumped out. She speeded to get her clothes that were on the floor under her feet. Karen hit the door with her kuckles for the third time.

"What are you doing?" Jordan spoke for the first time today. Harley tried keeping her cool as she struggled to put on her shirt.

"I need to be home!" She murmured eagerly. Jordan stayed on the ground taking a minute to comprehend everything moving so fast.

"Ugh I can't believe I overslept here with you!" She groaned slipping into her jeans. Jordan mentally smirked, proud to be the reason she stayed the night.

As Karen was getting impatient and irritated she unlocked the door with her hair pin. The doorknob twisted and the door swung open.

The first thing Karen saw was Harley still attempting to jump into her jeans that seemed to be tighter than usual. Startled Jordan stared at his mom from the floor in which he was sat on. The couple were off different sides of the bed so Karen had difficulty on looking at both and figuring out what was going on.