19.Extreme skateboarding.

Songs:
•Kill of the night- Gin Wigmore
•You don't own me- Lesley Gore

Hotch fixed Jane with a stare that very explicitly said what the fuck and started moving towards the door. She took that as a sign to follow him and without any explanation to the rest of the team, headed after Hotch. Once they were both outside the room, Hotch closed the door and watched as Jane leant on the door frame, arms crossed.

"You read the file, didn't you?"

"What file would that be me boss man?" Jane asked, resting her head against the door frame and closing her eyes.

"Jane you know what file. You can't just go into closed case archives and dig around."

She opened her eyes and glared at Hotch.

"I think you'll find I can, actually. You gave the authority to do that. And i did it because I needed to know. I deserved to know! This wasn't just some random case Aaron, this is my life! So of course I fucking read the file."

Hotch exhaled loudly and moved closer to Jane. Jane held her gaze and stared back at Hotch, holding her nerve.

"Jane, you need to understand that you have a job now. You have a responsibility. We can't afford any childish behaviour and personal involvement."

Jane's glare intensified and she jammed her finger into Hotch's chest, making him take a step back from her.

"I'll do the job, but after that I'm done. I didn't ask for this. I don't need your bullshit."

"I agree. I think you should take some time off and when you've calmed down you can come back and-"

"No. I mean I'm done. This whole thing has been a crap shoot. All you people ever do is interrogate me like some criminal. I'm supposed to be one of you! You keep things from me, you tell me what to do, what to say. You think have some sort of control over me but you don't! I mean fucking hell Hotch. There hasn't been one day where I haven't wanted to kill at least one of you."

Unaware of his own actions, Hotch subconsciously lowered his hand to the gun that rested on hips hip. Jane's eyes caught his movements and she recoiled from him.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me."

Having overheard the noise from outside the room, Morgan's head poked out from the door, a frown taking over his features.

"Hey, whats going on?"

Jane shoved passed him and grabbed a set of keys off the table, not caring enough to check who they belonged to. She turned around to see the whole room staring at her.

"I'll do the fucking job." She hissed and paced out of the door again, racing past Hotch who was staring shamefully at the floor.

Jane forced her way through the mass of officers in the station and pulled the doors open. Marching over to the row of SUVs that lined the building, she pressed the keys and waited for a car to unlock. When she saw the lights flicker to made her way to the vehicle and pried the back door open. She growled when she couldn't find what she was looking for and threw the keys at the ground in frustration. She squinted through the back windows of the other cars and gracefully slammed her fist into the one she needed, watching the glass shatter. Ignoring the car alarm and her now bleeding hand, she reached inside and grabbed her skateboard, jumping on instantly and zooming down the road, not caring enough to know what direction she was going.

***

About an hour later JJ found herself outside an old building, walking towards a very pissed off Jane who sat on the ground with her back against the bricks, legs outstretched in front of her and a cigarette held in a very bloody hand. She had followed Jane from a distance, and gave her some time to cool off.