18.Grumpy cat.

Songs:
High- 5 seconds of summer
Heathens- Twenty one pilots

Jane and Reid made into the building without saying a word to each other. Reid's mind was going a hundred miles a minute and he searched his brain for an answer to what Jane had just asked him. Was she kidding? Had she actually asked him out? Or was she making fun of him? He wiped his hands nervously on his trousers and headed straight for the conference room, where he could see Emily already waiting. Jane had already forgotten what they were talking about and she wormed her way through all of the officers that crowed the station. She ended up near a coffee machine where JJ was standing. They didn't say a lot to each other as Hotch stormed past them and walked straight into the conference room. Jane rolled her eyes at his constant need to be dramatic and followed after JJ.

Once the whole team had gathered inside the room, Hotch cleared his throat and gestured to the man next to him.

"Everyone this is Detective James Sanders."

Jane recognised him from their earlier encounter, and she sent him a smirk and a wave. He blinked at her uncomfortably and she fought the urge to burst out laughing. Morgan noticed her smirking and gave her look but she just shook her head and him and looked back at Hotch.

"One of the victims was seen leaving the club with a tall brunette woman."

"Yeah thats old news." Jane yawned as she climbed onto a desk in the corner of the room, sitting cross legged. Emily sent Jane a look and Jane shrugged and played with her coffee cup.

"The unsub's name is Mary Robinson. She has no current address, no job. The last purchase on her account was an engagement ring seven years ago." Emily said pushing forward a picture of Mary from the CCTV footage. Everyone leaned forward in their seat, passing around the picture. The detective leaned over the table and knocked over a cup in the process. He tried frantically to move all the files and bits of paper off the table, but they were already soaked. Jane groaned and threw her hands up in the air.

"Nice one you moron. Just spill water everywhere why don't you?"

The detective stopped what he was doing and looked up at Jane with a questionable face.

"Water?"

"Yeah water."

"Why are you saying it like that?"

"Like what?"

"Warta."

"Because I'm English and I have an accent. You know for a detective you're real dumb. In Britain we have a saying that I like to use daily. I would like to demonstrate it for you. Piss off you wanker."

"Jane!"

Jane raised her hands and eyebrows at Hotch in mock surrender and smiled a little when she saw the look on the detective's face.

"Anyway, now that we dealt with the fucking muppet in the room, I think we all know what happens when you drop off the grid after buying an engagement ring." Jane snorted, playing with the remains of her coffee. Everyone nodded apart from the detective who was looking around at everyones faces. Jane sighed and put down her coffee cup, waving her hands in the air.

"Okay for those of us that don't know, welcome to my lesson. My name is Professor Hanson, and I will be teaching you today. When you propose to someone it can go two ways. The first and most sickening option is that they say yes, and you live happily ever after bla bla bla. The second and my personal favourite is that they say no and potentially ruin your life, making you have violent and psychopathic tendances. Now, take a lucky guess as to what happened with poor old Mary Robinson. Anyone, anyone?" Jane sent a smile around the room, clearly having too much fun.