6.No fucking way.

Songs:
•Clint Eastwood- Gorillaz
•Why do you love me- Charlotte Lawrence

"Nice to see you too." JJ laughed.

"You and the FBI. Yeah, that makes sense. Always were the hero type. Looking out for us lost causes." Jane nodded, smirking a little.

"Wait you uh, you know each other?" Spencer asked, his head filling up with questions.

JJ smiled at Jane and Reid. "Yeah, we went to high school together."

Spencer took a moment to look at women in front of him before raising his eyebrows. JJ was a classic popular high school girl. Blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail, blue eyes, white blouse and black work trousers. She always looked alert and ready for anything. She radiated confidence and kindness. Jane was the complete opposite. Her messy red hair curled out in every direction and her face was covered in freckles. She had heavy dark circles under her green eyes. Spencer noticed that one of her eyes was slightly bluer than the other one. She was wearing an oversized grey AC/DC shirt, black cargo pants and she had the long laces of her converse tucked into her shoes. She was holding a skateboard in one hand and the other one was shoved deeply into her pocket. He just couldn't believe that these two people had been friends at all.

"Yeah I know that might be a little hard to believe. We were on the soccer team together." JJ stated before Spencer could open his mouth.

"Oh captain, my captain." Jane chuckled. Reid smiled at the sound her laugh. It was the first one he'd heard from her.

"So, what the fuck happened to you, last time I heard from you, you were at Pittsburgh." Jane said, nudging JJ with her elbow.

JJ frowned at her language but shrugged it off. It had been a while since she had seen Jane, but she was used to her attitude.

"I didn't really know what I wanted to do until I went to Rossi's book reading. Have you met him yet?" Jane shook her head. "Well I applied for the academy the fall after senior year. I'm the communications liaison for the team." JJ beamed at her friend.

"Aw look at JJ, all grow up." Jane joked and JJ just rolled her eyes.

"What about you, miss 173?"

Jane held her breath for a second, debating if she should tell the truth. She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell her only friend from high school that she'd been in prison for a couple of years. When she looked around and saw that the weird doctor was still stood with them, she decided to lie.

"Yeah, I'm great, got a couple of PhDs and I've just been bouncing around from place to place. And it's miss 186 now." Technically she wasnt completely lying.

"Oh cool, what are they in?" Reid jumped in. Jane turned to face him and gave him a weird look. He was taller than her, so she had to look up a bit, but she was more intimidating. He looked away from her harsh gaze.

"Why do you want to know?" She asked.

"Uh, because I have uh, I'm a doctor too. I have PhDs in Chemistry, Engineering and Mathematics. I also have B.A.s in Phycology, Sociology and Philosophy. Oh, I also have an IQ of 187, an eidetic memory and I can read 20000 words per minute." He rambled. When he looked down at her she had deep frown lines across her forehead.

"So basically, you like showing off." She spat.

"No no, thats no, thats not what I meant I was just-"

"Maths, Engineering and Psychology." Jane interrupted him. Sure, he was cute, but his mouth was going 20 miles an hour and all she wanted to do was leave the conversation.