17.Well that was awkward.

Songs:
•Girls need love- Summer Walker
•Deceptacon- Le tigre

Reid awoke to the sound of running water and sat up in confusion, forgetting where he was for a moment. He rubbed his eyes and looked around the room, trying to find out where the noise was coming from. He slowly got up from the bed and pulled his gun from it's holster. Making sure it was loaded he made his way towards the bathroom. He opened the door and narrowed his eyes to try and see through the fog that had clouded the room. He froze when he heard the shower turn off. Aiming his gun at the shower curtain he waited for whoever the person was to step out.

He tensed and his eyes widened when he saw Jane.

"Oh hey Reid." She said as she reached for her towel from behind the curtain. He quickly shut his eyes and put his hand in front of his face, completely shutting off his eye-sight.

"Jane oh my god. I'm so sorry."

Reid raced out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut behind him. He shoved his gun back in the holster and ran his hands over his face, feeling his cheeks burn with embarrassment. He heard the door open, but he didn't dare turn around. He looked over his shoulder slightly when he heard Jane chuckle.

"Reid calm down. It's no big deal."

He turned around and saw her stood in a towel, tying her wet hair into a bun. She smiled at him and started to look through two bags that were sat on the bed. What Reid didn't know was that one of the bags was his.

"Uh how come you're in my room?"

"My room wasn't ready, so they told me where you were staying. You were passed out when I got here so I thought it wouldn't hurt to quickly hop in the shower. Also is it cool if I steal some of your clothes? You've got better style than me."

She raised her eyebrows at him. He realised that she was trying to get changed and quickly turned around. He closed his eyes and wrung his hands together, stopping when he heard Jane sitting down on the bed.

"Jesus Reid you're acting like a deer on crack. Why are you so jumpy?"

He turned and saw her patting the spot on the bed next to her. He slowly and cautiously sat down but didn't look at her. Jane sighed and collapsed backwards.

"Spencer seriously. I really think youre overreacting. I mean it's not like I'm the first person you've seen naked, right?"

Reid felt himself blushing again and nervously rubbed the back of his neck. He saw her looking up at the ceiling and decided to lay down with her. He turned his head to look at her. She was wearing one of his long sleeve sweaters that was obviously too big with a coloured shirt underneath, with a pair ripped and faded black jeans.

"I didn't see anything when you walked out. I uh closed my eyes."

Jane turned to face him and realised how close their faces were.

"Well aren't you the perfect gentleman." She whispered.

She slowly reached out and pinched a strand of his hair between her fingers. They smiled at each other and Jane noticed that Reid still had a faint pink tint to his cheeks.

"Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe you owe me a haircut."

Reid groaned and turned away from Jane, looking up at the ceiling. He had hoped she'd forgotten about their deal, but she obviously hadn't. He liked his long hair, and he didn't want to get rid of it.

"Seriously, right now?"

Jane smiled. She sat up and rubbed her hands together.

"No time like the present."

Reid was about to protest when there was a knock at the door. Jane reluctantly got up, mumbling under her breath while Reid smiled up at the ceiling. He liked this side of Jane. The one that remembered little details about the most pointless things. It was nice when she wasn't constantly swearing at him.

"Bonjour? Oh shit yeah, I forgot I had a job." Jane chuckled as she opened the door. On the other side was JJ, holding two coffees. She looked at Jane in confusion, then at the number on the door.

"Jane, this is Spencer's room, right?"

"Absolutely right sir, come on in. Welcome to the party. I was just about to cut Reid's hair. I'm assuming from the look you just gave me, neither of those coffees are for me."

"Uh yeah sorry 186. I didn't know you would be here." JJ murmured as she followed Jane into the room, shutting the door behind her. She gave Reid a look from his position on the bed, but he just shrugged his shoulders at her. She walked over to him and gave him his coffee while Jane threw herself down onto a chair in the corner of the room.

"No worries. So do you want to help me cut Mr Brains hair?"

"As much as I would love to, Hotch wants us to come in. I'm just here to pick you up and save our rooms."

"But I just sat down. Ugh okay. Let's get this over with." Jane groaned as she pushed herself up from the chair.

"Hey, is that Reid's sweater?"

"Yep."

JJ smirked at Reid and once again his cheeks turned red. He shook his head at JJ and quickly stood up, adjusting his shirt.

"Uh she just wanted to borrow it."

"Hey Captain, are we going or what?"

JJ nodded and all three of them made their way out towards the car. Reid and JJ were in the front while Jane hoped into the back. They made it 5 minutes down the road before Reid turned around in his seat to face both of the women.

"Why do you guys call each other Captain and 186?"

"They're nicknames genius."

"What do they mean?"

Jane leant forward in her seat and rested her chin on the back of JJ's chair.

"Do you want to tell him or should I?"

JJ shrugged her shoulders and continued to stare at the road in front of her.

"Ugh okay. JJ was the soccer team captain. That's pretty self-explanatory. I'm 186 because of my IQ."

Reid looked at Jane with his eyebrows furrowed. His eyes switched between JJ and Jane. He turned in his chair to face the road and kept his eyes locked on the window. He held his hands together and placed them in his lap.

"I think he's gone into shock." Jane smirked as she watched Reid act all kinds of weird. JJ chuckled and patted Reid's shoulder. He flinched at the contact and looked up to meet her eyes.

"Yes yes I know. Jane Hanson is a certified genius. I thought you already knew that."

"Megamind it's fine. You just have to accept the fact that youre sharing the room with another Einstein."

The car slowed down, and they pulled into the station parking lot. Jane jumped out of the car but before she could start walking towards the building, she felt something tug on her hand. She turned around to see Spencer stood holding her hand.

"You never told me you had an IQ of 186."

"You never asked." Reid let go of her hand and nervously rubbed his together.

"I really don't know anything about you, do I?"

"Like I said pretty boy, you never will."

Jane smiled and went to walk towards the station, but Reid carried on talking.

"But I want to."

Spencer watched as she slowly turned around and glanced up at him. He knew she was going to say something weird in response, so he braced himself for whatever came out of her mouth.

"Spencer Reid, are you asking me out?"

"I uh-"

"Yo, lovebirds. Come one." Morgan whistled from the station door. He waited for them to move but they just looked at him. He raised his eyebrows and walked back inside the station, muttering to himself.

"Well that was awkward."