14.Okay so back to murder.

Songs:
•Partner in crime- Chloe Collins
•Animal- Sir Chloe

"Okay love birds, we still got a job to do."

Jane groaned and she tried to move her head but felt something heavy leaning on it. She looked next to her and saw that Reid had fallen asleep and was now resting his head on top of hers. She saw Morgan smirking out of the corner of her eye. She rolled her eyes.

"Cute." She said as she stretched out. She poked Reid on his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes. He looked around confused but smiled when he saw Jane.

"Okay so back to murder." Jane shook her head and grabbed her neglected file.

"How long were we asleep?" Reid mumbled. Jane pulled her smashed phone out of her pocket and checked the time.

"30 minutes, 46 seconds."

"Garcia's got something for us." Rossi walked over to them and sat down in his chair, with a cup of coffee in his hand. Jane grabbed it, drank about half then handed it back.

"Okay what did she say?" Jane asked. Rossi raised his eyebrows but didn't say anything.

"Uh she said that the local P.D found out where each of the victims where before they were killed. Melissa Ridley was at a bar called the Dapper Chain. Sara Jennings and Laura Heart were at the Flame Club on the other side of town." JJ said as she flicked through her notes.

"Okay so the unsub only finds his victims from these two places. So thats his comfort zone. Reid when we get to the station I need-" Hotch stopped talking and looked up at Jane, furrowing his eyebrows. Everyone turned to look at her.

"Jane?"

"Hm?" Jane hummed looking up from her file, pretending she was listening. She had figured out why these women were being killed in a matter of minutes, but she didn't have the evidence to support it. Hotch shook his head and continued to look around the jet.

"Reid, Hanson I need you working on the unsubs safety zone. Prentiss, Morgan talk to the workers at the Flame bar. Rossi, JJ, the Dapper Chain." Everyone nodded and continued to look through various pictures and evidence. Reid turned to face Jane.

"You know something, don't you?"

"I know many things, you're going to have to be more specific."

"You know something about the case."

"Why do you think that?"

"You uh, you do this thing when you figure something out. You bite the inside of your cheek. Most people do that when they're nervous, so I figured that you only do it to stop yourself from smiling, which is a shame." He chuckled.

"And why is that a shame?"

Reid blushed and looked down.

"You have a nice smile." He whispered. Jane rolled her eyes and punched his arm.

"Megamind, you're cute and all but that was so cheesy. If you want to call me hot just call me hot, it's not that big a deal." Reid blushed even more and stared up at Jane in shock. He fumbled with the papers in his hand and searched his mind for something to say.

"Uh, uh you figured something out about the unsub, didn't you? What do you know?"

"Not a lot."

Reid raised his eyebrows at her, obviously not happy with her answer. She wasn't looking at him, so he nudged her with his elbow.

"Ugh okay fine, I think the unsubs a woman." Jane whispered to him.

"How do you know that?"

"Let's just call it intuition."