16.I really need to shower.

Songs:
•Black Sheep- The Evil Exes
•Cupids Chokehold- Gym Class Heros

They pulled up outside the Dapper Chain and Jane went to get out of the car when Emily put on the child lock. Jane groaned and rolled her head towards Emily.

"This shit, again?"

"Let me do the talking okay?"

"Why?"

"I've noticed you're not too patient with people."

"Well Morgan told me I'm great at this part so I'm siding with him."

Emily rolled her eyes but released the lock. She knew that there was no point arguing with Jane about this so they both got out the car and headed towards the club. The bell rang when the door opened, and a man looked up from behind the bar. He smiled and waved them over.

"Hi, what can I get for you?"

"A vodka and coke-"

"We're with the FBI. Do you recognise this woman?"

Emily interrupted Jane and held up a picture of Melissa Ridley. The man took it and frowned. He looked up at the both of them.

"Yeah, I know her. That's Melissa. She's here almost every week. Is she okay? Did something happen to her?"

"Melissa was killed a few nights ago. I hate to ask you questions at a time like this but any information you could give us right now would be really helpful."

Emily stared at Jane in shock, but Jane kept her focus on the man in front of her.

"Uh yeah okay. Uh she was actually here a few nights ago."

"Was she with someone? Did she meet anyone?"

"She wasn't with anyone, but someone came up to her a bit later on. They both got really drunk."

"Do you have CCTV in here?"

"No the cameras are down, we're getting new ones put in."

Jane nodded at Emily and went outside, leaving her to talk to the man. She pulled out her phone and dialled Garcia's number.

"Lady Jane."

"Yo Penny G."

"I am your humble servant, what can I assist you with?"

"Can see if there is any cameras around the club. See if you can spot Melisa with another woman."

Jane shoved her hand into her pocket and stared up at the sky, waiting for Garcia's answer. She suddenly remembered that she hadn't showered or changed her clothes in a few days and quickly smelt her shirt. Shrugging her shoulders, she heard Penelope aggressively click her mouse.

"Got her. Melissa Ridley left the Dapper Chain at exactly 11:46 with a tall brunette woman, wearing a blue dress."

"Any chance you can gave me a match on facial recognition for our mystery woman?"

"Any chance you can get a match- honey of course I can. Give me a few minutes."

Jane turned around at the sound of the door opening and put Garcia on speaker when she saw Emily walk out.

"Hey P youre on speaker. What did you find Prentiss?"

"Melissa left with a woman. A tall brunette wearing a-"

"Blue dress yeah, we got her on camera. Garcias running facial recognition now."

"I am a wizard. Your not so friendly female goes by the name Mary Robinson, 26. I can't find a lot on her. She doesn't have a current address, no phone number, not even a parking ticket. She's a ghost. The last activity on her bank account was from 7 years ago."

"What did she buy?"

"An engagement ring."

Emily and Jane looked at each and raised their eyebrows. Emily looked back at the phone in Janes hand whereas Jane had widened her eyes as she stared at the floor.

"So how do we find her if she's a ghost?"

"I know."

Jane hung up the phone and started to walk towards the car. She was halfway there when she realised that Emily was still stood in the same position. She turned around and waved at her.

"Are you coming or not. Look I know what's going on, but I stink, and I really need to shower so don't just stand there. Move it or lose it."

Emily raised her eyebrows and walked over to the car. Once they were both inside Emily turned to Jane.

"Where to?"

Jane's phone buzzed in her pocket and she pulled it out. She read her messages and shoved her phone back.

"Well Morgan and Rossi are still at that Flame place, JJ and Hotch are still at the station. But Reid's at the hotel, so I guess you can just drop me off there. I really need to shower. Like, really badly."

Emily chuckled and pulled into the road.

"Yes ma'am."

Half an hour later they pulled up in front of the hotel and Jane jumped out.

"Aren't you coming?"

Emily shook her head and pulled out her phone. She showed Jane a message from Hotch that said, 'need you at the station'.

"Well if duty calls, I'll see you later."

Jane walked away from the car and made her way into the hotels lobby. She tried to think what name Hotch had booked the hotel under but couldn't remember. She ended up walking over to the front desk and holding up her badge.

"So I can't remember what name I'm booked with but one of my frien- uh people I work with is already here so if you could tell me what number he's in that would be cool I guess."

The man looked at Jane in confusion and then to her badge. He typed something into his computer and smiled.

"Oh FBI, right? Yes Spencer Reid is already checked in. Your name is?"

"Hanson."

"Jane Hanson? We weren't expecting you until later so I'm afraid your room isn't ready. Would you like us to give you another room?"

"No it's fine, just tell me what room Spencers in."

"Okay he's on the fifth floor, room 142. Your luggage is already here so we can have them taken up to his room."

"Great."

She nodded at the man and walked over to the elevator. After the pressing the button and waiting, she turned around at the sound of whispering. She saw the man and his friend talking and looking at her. She shot them a sarcastic smile and the elevator doors opened. She stepped in and pushed the fifth floor. Just before doors closed, she held up her middle finger and looked at the two men. The looks on their faces made Jane smile to herself. The door opened and she stepped out, looking for Reid's door. Once she found it, she pulled the handle, hoping it would. To her surprise it did. Some FBI agent you are Dr Reid. She rolled her eyes and stepped into his room. The first thing she saw was him sprawled across the bed, his shoes still on. Jane thought that he had probably gone straight to sleep when he got here. She shrugged her shoulders and went in search of a shower, not bothering to wake Reid.