10.I want a burger.

Songs:
•Blitzkrieg bop- Ramones
•Do i wanna know?- Arctic monkeys
•Dangerous- Blackbear

"Hey, 186, you need to get up."

Jane groaned and swatted at the air. She eventually hit someone's shoulder.

"Seriously, you need to get up. Hotch needs us all." She opened her eyes to see JJ standing over her. She slowly rolled herself of the couch and stood up, stretching her whole body.

"Who died this time?" She joked. She watched JJ take a deep breath and close her eyes. "Oh shit, someone actually did?"

"Carol Beardsley."

Jane raised her eyebrows. "Josh's mom?"

"Yeah, the neighbour's saw the door open, called it in." She handed Jane a file. She opened it and saw the crime scene photos.

"He went from ambushing people in public to home invasion. This one's personal. It's angry. Her intestines are splayed out everywhere."

"Look the blood on her face is smeared, not splattered. He played with the body. He mutilated her." JJ leant over the couch and pointed at the body in the pictures.

"So, this guy definitely has something against Carol or Josh. He's attacking people who are leaving town. But where do the Beardsleys fit into this?"

"We don't know. Hotch is with Emily and Morgan at Carol's house. Reid and Rossi are at the station talking to Joshua."

Jane spread the pictures on the couch in front of her. "Okay hold on. The first four victims were killed because they were leaving town, right? Carol's murder was overkill. It was personal, either to her or Josh. But they couldn't get to Josh because he was in the station. He said something to Garcia yesterday. Perfect timing, huh? I come home, and people start dying. At first, I just thought it sounded weird but after Carol, he definitely has a part in this."

"Jane what are you getting at?"

She pulled her hair into a bun on the top of her head, grabbed a phone off the table next to her and dialled a number. "Hotch, its Jane. You talked to a teacher yesterday? Come pick me up, we need to speak to her again. Okay." She ended the call, put her phone in her pocket. "The profile said that the unsub suffers from abandonment issues, right? Josh went to college." She zipped up her jacket and headed towards the door.

"186, slow down, what are you on about?" JJ followed Jane through the door. Jane turned around to face her, waving her hands in the air.

"JJ, Josh went away to college, the unsub thinks that he was left behind. Think about it. Josh knows who this guy is. Tell Garcia to go through his college life again, see if she missed anything." She turned around at the sound of a car pulling up behind her. She pulled open the door and saw Hotch nod at her from the drivers seat. As she got in, she pulled out her phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Megamind listen, Josh knows who the unsub is. Don't let him leave the station."

"Jane, he's already gone. He went to go and see his mom at the morgue."

"Reid tell me you put a tail on him." Hotch leant over to the phone.

"Yeah there's a deputy-" Jane heard mumbling in the background that cut Spencer off. She heard him pull in a breath.

"He shook the tail. We lost him." Jane moaned and hung up the phone. Hotch turned on the engine and pulled onto the road.

"You might want to turn on the sirens."