9.Sword fighting with an ape.

Songs:
Feel Good Inc.- Gorillaz
Pumped up kids- Foster The People
Cold Cold Cold- Cage the elephant

When she got to the tavern, she could see flashing lights. People were running around, and cop cars lined one side of the building. She saw a steady flow of people walking to the back of the building. She tried to follow them but was cut off by and officer.

"Ma'am this is a crime scene. You can't go down there."

Jane huffed and shoved a hand in her pocket.

"I'm with the FBI." The man looked her up and down and laughed.

"Yeah, and I'm Elton John." He walked away from her.

"Are you shitting me?" Jane muttered under her breath. She ran her hands through her hair and looked around for someone that she knew. Her eyes landed on Hotch and Rossi who were stood with the Sheriff. She started to walk towards the when she heard her name being called from behind her. She turned around to see Spencer running towards her. He was dressed in his usual clothes and his gun was strapped against his hip.

"Ah I see Megamind has returned."

"Jane, where were you?"

"I told you, inspiration hunting." She narrowed her eyes at him.

"You can't just disappear. No one knew where you were and then another body turned up and statistically when people go missing in the middle of the night, they only have 24 hours to live-"

"Hold on Megamind, did you think the body was going to be me?"

Spencer nodded his head at her.

"Well I appreciate the concern but Im still here." She punched his arm. "So, what's the Vics name?" The two of them started walking towards the door.

"Craig Ramey, he was a fisherman."

"Was he by any chance leaving town?" Spencer looked down at her and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Morgan and Prentiss spoke to him when we got here. He was packing all of his things. How did you kno-"

"I need to talk to Garcia."

"You can't."

"What do you mean I can't?" She stopped walking.

"She found the body."

Jane looked him. "Okay, and?" She carried on walking towards the house and Spencer grabbed her arm.

"She gets more emotional about this stuff."

Jane looked down at where his hand was gently holding her wrist. He had been doing so well not to annoy her and now she was ready to steal his gun and shoot him in the knee.

"Reid you have 3 seconds to get off me before I snap your arm." He quickly let go of her. "If she can't handle it then she shouldn't be in the FBI." She opened the door and pushed her way inside. All heads turned towards her.

"Whoa pretty girl, the hell happened to you?"

Everyone's eyes were taking in her appearance. Her dirty clothes, messy hair and bloody bandage on her hand definitely didn't make her look like an agent. Now I see why that officer didnt believe I was with the FBI.

Jane shrugged at Morgan and put her injured hand behind her back.

"Sword fighting with an ape." She could feel Spencer looking at her hand and she knew that he wasn't going to leave her alone about it so quickly moved on.