The System Is Quite Generous

*Host has accepted the welcoming gift box.*

*Host will receive the following...*

*Host receives +50 stat points, 1 random rare skill, 1 random rare monster skill.*

"Wow!!! The system is quite generous!", I yell in excitement.

"I mean who would give 2 rare skills? And I can also receive 50 stat points.", I praise the system for giving me a lot of useful things.

I observe the things I received and I'm wondering what's the difference between a skill and a monster skill so I asked the system.

"System, What's the difference between a skill and a monster skill?", I ask the system with curiosity.

*Skills can be used by both a human and a monster while monster skills are only usable for living beings who have a monster race.*

*Since the host is a goblin, you can use both skills and monster skills.*

"Why did I receive a random skill instead of a skill?", I ask the system again.

*Host can obtain a random skill in the system's lucky draw. Normal skills can only be received if the host accomplishes any given task by the system.*

"System Lucky Draw?", I ask the system.

A blue translucent screen appears in front of me and displays a lucky wheel with different skills.

"So that's the System Lucky Draw...", I mutter to myself.

*Will the host draw a new skill? Yes or No?*

"Yes!" I yell in excitement.

*The system will now turn the lucky wheel. Any skill that the host will receive in the lucky draw will be granted to the host.*

The wheel in the blue translucent screen rapidly turns and I can't even see what skill I will receive.

I hope I can get a new skill so I can use it to level up quickly.

*Host has received 1 rare skill and 1 rare monster skill from the lucky draw. Will the host accept it? Yes or No?*

"Yes!", I yelled in excitement again.

*Host receives Environmental Adaption and Indestructible Stomach.*

"Wait, what?", I ask the system in confusion.

______________________________________

Rare Passive Skill- Max Lvl
Environmental Adaption
-Can adapt to any environment even if it is in extreme cold and hot places and even underwater! It won't work on casted magic skills.

Rare Passive Monster Skill- Max Lvl
Indestructible Stomach
-Can eat any monster without any side effects.
-50% chance to obtain a random skill from the eaten monster.
-50% chance to absorb a random 10% stat from the eaten monster.
______________________________________

*Host still has 50 stat points. Will the host use it or not?*

"I'll use 20 stats on Attack, 20 stats on Defense, and 10 stats on Speed.", I answer the system.

*Points added. The host's status will receive the added points on the chosen abilities.*

*Say "Status" for checking the host's status.*

"Maybe later.", I reply to the system.

After receiving the stats, I feel stronger than before. I can even destroy a tree despite being a small goblin.

To put my strength to the test, I punch the tree in front of me. My first went through the tree.

"Looks like I'm stronger than the average goblin.", I mutter to myself.