Doom Is Omnipresent (2)

"We killed them!"

The supreme demons yelled in unison while letting out their killing intent.

I blocked their killing intent using my killing intent and I tried to intimidate and suppress the supreme demons using my killing intent but it hardly had any effect.

The supreme demons were too use to killing intent so of course, they had more immunity towards it than normal demons.

Just like how a soldier who overcame several wars was much more fearless than a newly recruited soldier.

I cast [Wind Blade] towards the supreme demons but the supreme demons blocked it with their body

A demon's body was one of the strongest physiques compared to other races.

I felt envious of their body's durability but at least I had 100 million stats in defense.

"Get ready to fight! Use 20% of your strength to test the enemy! Only use 100% if you can't handle the enemy!"

I commanded Zale, Aerin, Sophie, and Mathew and charged into the supreme demons.

My teammates followed suit and took care of the other supreme demons.

I cast [Space Manipulation] and use its sub-skill which was [Teleport]. I teleported the supreme demons and my teammates outside so that we won't do any damage to the church.

"Interesting! I didn't know that this brat can use space magic! We must kill him first to remove a thorn on the demon lord's side."

One of the supreme demons spoke and he used his fire magic to conjure a demon flame but he didn't expect that I swallowed it whole.

"Are you sure this is demon flame? This is colder than my sun fire."

I mocked the supreme demons and cast [Artificial Sun]. A huge blazing ball of condensed fire was summoned in the sky and I launched it towards the supreme demons.

Sophie cast [Shadow Bind] while Aerin used [Nature's Cage] to trap and hold the supreme demons so that they won't escape.

After [Artificial Sun] came in contact with the supreme demons, it exploded and made a huge impact when it came in contact.

A massive fire explosion occurred which incinerated the supreme demon's skin and slowly burning them into death.

Unfortunately, the supreme demons' demon bodies were durable enough to only have their skin burned while their muscles remained.

But was [Artificial Sun] my only sun fire move? I still have two of them but they were still having trouble against my weakest skill.

Their death was already present.

I cast multiple [Artificial Sun] and fused it which led to [Ruthless Sun] being cast.

A gigantic blazing ball of condensed blue fire was formed in the sky.

I launched it towards the supreme demons and the supreme demons took out their defense artifacts and equipment.

Mathew used [Universal Steal] and stole the defense artifacts and equipment of the supreme demons.

Fear was present in the supreme demons' eyes as they witness their doom.

I cast [Berserk] then my mind went wild as I started to lose control over my body.

My pale green skin turned dark red as my body was being enshrouded with a dark red aura.

My body moved towards the supreme demons. I bit them and eat their flesh while they were still alive so that I can digest their stats.